+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

Re: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's the slippery slope. If you don't speak up about things that don't affect you, don't expect anyone to speak on your behalf when things do affect you.

You see it all the time with brexit. There's too many foreigners doing our jobs, oh but my cousin's daughter in law is different because...
    Exactly, people only thinking about number one in the present is what will **** most of us over in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    At this point you just don’t reply fella. Then we all get on with our days.
    In fairness mate you've come across like you don't know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    In fairness mate you've come across like you don't know what you're talking about.
    Says the bloke that stole someone’s username for reasons no **** on earth knows why.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Your reply to a story about a white British paedophile who's a persistent offender was not to comment on his crimes but to to say that there's a lot of foreign criminals in our jails. That's an odd reaction. And it's not a "statement of facts", you're saying the reason he's not in prison is because they're full of foreign criminals. Which is utter bollocks.
    My point was that our prisons are full and part of the reason they’re full is that we have let in some of the criminal dregs of Europe and elsewhere, without any censure. Predictably they have ended up in our prisons. Government announcement today seems to recognise that fact and change it after Brexit when we will regain controls of our borders. Long overdue.

You don’t have to be a racist to point out that if our prisons are full with, non British residents being a big factor then it will have a knock on effect on how other criminals are sentenced.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Ms Lane told the court John had 46 offences on his record including five sexual offences and 15 breaches of sexual offence orders.

We knock the US penal system, but in this case, the idea of 3 strikes and you are out surely must work

He should never see the light of day as a free man
    Three strikes with a lump hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    My point was that our prisons are full and part of the reason they’re full is that we have let in some of the criminal dregs of Europe and elsewhere, without any censure. Predictably they have ended up in our prisons. Government announcement today seems to recognise that fact and change it after Brexit when we will regain controls of our borders. Long overdue.
    Yeah but the fact our prisons are "full" (they're not full) is nothing to do with the original story. It's like hearing reading a story about an immigrant paedophile and reacting with a rant about white bankers being imprisoned for embezzling money. But you wouldn't do that would you.

You don’t have to be a racist to point out that if our prisons are full with, non British residents being a big factor then it will have a knock on effect on how other criminals are sentenced.
    Prisons aren't full of non british residents though. And jumping to it in a thread where it has zero relevance speaks volumes about a person.

Says the bloke that stole someone’s username for reasons no **** on earth knows why.
    If I take another two would you want me in prison for life?

Not seeing the funny there to accommodate the smiley tbh.

My point is relevant, but you choose not to acknowledge it. I give up - you win. Well done.

What was your original user name?

My point is relevant, but you choose not to acknowledge it. I give up - you win. Well done.
    Thank you

So you genuinley think this lad not getting a longer prison sentance is because <10% of our prisons have non british people in them?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    What was your original user name?
    William Treseder

William Treseder
    Cmon you little tinker What was it?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Cmon you little tinker What was it?
    I honestly can't remember it was that long ago. I remember having stars instead of letters but that was a while ago.

I think I've had this username for at least 4 years now. Worst mistake I ever made

I never really posted a lot until I had this username either.

I honestly can't remember it was that long ago. I remember having stars instead of letters but that was a while ago.

I think I've had this username for at least 4 years now. Worst mistake I ever made

I never really posted a lot until I had this username either.
    Must have rubbed off on you 😁

So is the original Croesyblue still on here then? I seem to agree a lot with this one but I don't think I did with the last one

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    So is the original Croesyblue still on here then? I seem to agree a lot with this one but I don't think I did with the last one
    The original is Nick I think, hardly posts these days