+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club TV

Club TV

Is it working for anyone else?

All I'm getting - trying to watch the Warnock pre-Reading press conference - is buffering.

I have signed in again, changed browser, tried to play the clip embedded in the news item and nothing works!

Re: Club TV

Working on the mobile app. Which is still admittedly a complete shambles.

Why I get asked to confirm my details after every login is beyond me.

I've written off the money I paid them. It's not fit for purpose and it's remarkable that they can't invest in modern tech which is compatible with current hardware and competent staff to run the operation.
    They're undoubtedly missing out on a good revenue stream which could be so very easily fixed up.

I tend not to watch the daily videos but I watched the Wigan game live and the Luton Game recording with no problems and a nice clear photo.

It's strange - I watched the clips on one (old) laptop using Opera, but on another (newer) laptop which has never given me a problem before I just get buffering with Opera, but I could play the clips using Edge. Other video plays fine with Opera on that laptop. I wonder if it is anything to do with the latest Windows update - although that applied to both devices.

On a related point I managed to make a duplicate £45 payment for the annual audio subscription on 31 July - the site was running slow and I didn't think my credit card payment had gone through, so I did it again and an hour later realised I had paid twice. I have now emailed the club 3 times through the Club TV site, 3 times through the general club email address and left one answerphone message - all asking for a refund/cancellation of the duplicate payment, or even an acknowledgement that they have got the request.

No response to any of the 7 attempts to contact them, in 17 days! Not impressed!

I had a similar issue with a single game payment , (which still didn't work).
    If it was a credit card ,( as opposed to a debit card), write to the card supplier who will recall the payment and reimburse you automatically.
    If all else fails write to the Company Secratary by recorded delivery giving them 7 days to repay the money in default of which you'll CCJ them . I'll tell you how to do it if you like because that might result in someone getting their arse kicked and the silly tossers getting their act together.

The buffereing is all I get on my PC Jon1959 but I have it working on my Kindle Fire HD ok. I'm going to keep trying with the PC version and I hope I get it working.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainClark View Post
    The buffereing is all I get on my PC Jon1959 but I have it working on my Kindle Fire HD ok. I'm going to keep trying with the PC version and I hope I get it working.
    Thanks. I found a workaround too - but I'm sure i should be able to watch using Opera on the PC that's just buffering. On another PC Opera still works, and if not Edge or Chrome are OK. The annoying thing is it worked fine last week - then just stopped. I'm too technophobic to understand what's going on but I think something similar happened last year, then resolved itself. I'm not giving up yet.

The club still haven't responded to any of my 7 messages - so maybe time for an 8th?