+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Reading Sold Out??

Is Reading Sold Out??

My son booked a car parking space at the ground as he and a few mates were going to drive up. They were unsuccessful then in getting tickets as they missed Wigan, they tried a few avenues but were still unlucky. He cancelled the parking space, Reading refunded the money & they decided to make a day of it with the wives & kids watching it on the box, few drinks, bit to eat etc (schoolboy error, never involve the missus 😂😂). Anyway, the City phone him today to ask if he still needed Reading tickets 😱😱🤪🤪🤪

Re: Is Reading Sold Out??

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    My son booked a car parking space at the ground as he and a few mates were going to drive up. They were unsuccessful then in getting tickets as they missed Wigan, they tried a few avenues but were still unlucky. He cancelled the parking space, Reading refunded the money & they decided to make a day of it with the wives & kids watching it on the box, few drinks, bit to eat etc (schoolboy error, never involve the missus ����). Anyway, the City phone him today to ask if he still needed Reading tickets ����������
    I am one of those mates and when he tried to book the parking space again (we're fearless) they'd all gone

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I am one of those mates and when he tried to book the parking space again (we're fearless) they'd all gone
    Obviously you can turn the sound down & I will provide live, in the ground, match commentary Delmi👍

My son booked a car parking space at the ground as he and a few mates were going to drive up. They were unsuccessful then in getting tickets as they missed Wigan, they tried a few avenues but were still unlucky. He cancelled the parking space, Reading refunded the money & they decided to make a day of it with the wives & kids watching it on the box, few drinks, bit to eat etc (schoolboy error, never involve the missus ). Anyway, the City phone him today to ask if he still needed Reading tickets 浪浪浪
    So they have returns?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    So they have returns?

Thanks for the heads up ..... I just got 2 tickets

Lawnmower got coach seats available

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Lawnmower got coach seats available
    Thanks.

You can always park at Mereoak Park and Ride just off Basingstoke Road if you are travelling by car

Score prediction our Reading friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Score prediction our Reading friend?
    1-2. That’s my prediction over on Hobnob. Really hope I’m wrong as no points from three games going into away games v WBA and Huddersfield is a concern. We have made some good signings but very late in the transfer window. They need to gel soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    1-2. That’s my prediction over on Hobnob. Really hope I’m wrong as no points from three games going into away games v WBA and Huddersfield is a concern. We have made some good signings but very late in the transfer window. They need to gel soon.
    Don't panic. We have Agent Zahore missing sitters for the Baggies and Huddersfield are maintaining their not won since February record. Guaranteed six points for the Huntley and Palmer's XI.

Obviously you can turn the sound down & I will provide live, in the ground, match commentary Delmi��
    IT'S LIKE BEING THERE