+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT: Huddersfield 1 - 2 Fulham

Re: FT: Huddersfield 1 - 2 Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Look like drawing a game they completely dominated? They were worthy winners you fool.

Huddersfield scored from their only chance.
    Thanks for the kind words many disagree with you including a Fulham fan, one would safely say they are good ,have great potential, but little too early to say they are going up , in fact if you examine thier last two years it might prove that point , failed automatic prmotion ,with what was considered one of the best playing sides in the Championship , spent millions to improve it , went down before us,on both occasions beaten by a lesser side??

Fool I maybe ,realist I could be .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Thanks for the kind words many disagree with you including a Fulham fan, one would safely say they are good ,have great potential, but little too early to say they are going up , in fact if you examine thier last two years it might prove that point , failed automatic prmotion ,with what was considered one of the best playing sides in the Championship , spent millions to improve it , went down before us,on both occasions beaten by a lesser side??

Great post this division is always tough to get out of, we do have the best attacker’s in tne division, but we have a novice manager, and we p,ay with no urgency or real plan, now if jokanovic had this team, I would be confident of top 6 at least, Huddersfield very poor team,

[QUOTE=Fulham traveller;4997654]
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Great post this division is always tough to get out of, we do have the best attacker’s in tne division, but we have a novice manager, and we p,ay with no urgency or real plan, now if jokanovic had this team, I would be confident of top 6 at least, Huddersfield very poor team,
    As a Fulham (and football) fan, does it excite you watching “tippy tappy back to the keeper” football ?

International

I too watched the first half in the pub. the second half was on but i had totally lost interest by then. The side and back passing was almost relentless in the first half.
    If anything was an argument for the way we play then that was it!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Totally agree, watched to see what qualities Fulham had, but being honest, I can’t remember the last time I seen so many back passes to a goalkeeper!

Boring to me, if we fished that up for 45 minutes, no one would come back for the second half
    Wonder if you have made it from the bar to your seat for the 2nd half after what City just “fished” up 1st half?

[QUOTE=BLUETIT;4997655]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post

As a Fulham (and football) fan, does it excite you watching “tippy tappy back to the keeper” football ?
    No Fulham fan does, no purpose to it, it’s not as though we are spreading it about with the aim to get forward, it will cost us