+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club TV

Club TV

I can't seem to play the Club TV videos. I am logged in at cardiffcityfc.co.uk and I can view all my account details. I click on Club TV and select one of the videos and all I get is spinning circles and the video never loads. Am I going about it the right way? Any help much appreciated.

Re: Club TV

Quote Originally Posted by BrainClark View Post
    I can't seem to play the Club TV videos. I am logged in at cardiffcityfc.co.uk and I can view all my account details. I click on Club TV and select one of the videos and all I get is spinning circles and the video never loads. Am I going about it the right way? Any help much appreciated.
    Do you have adblocker because that caused a problem for me last year with ifollow. If so try disabling it and then see if it works.

I found it wouldn't work until I downloaded Firefox. After that, it was fine.
    Does anyone know if the Reading game is on City TV? It's not Saturday 3pm, so it should be...

Thanks everyone for your responses. I had already tried using Firefox and it didn't work for me, I normally use Opera but saw that Opera is not supported. I have found a way to view with my Kindle Fire HD and that works perfectly. I also disabled AdBlock but that made no difference. So once again, many thanks to all my Bluebirds.