+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Armand Traore training with club...

Armand Traore training with club...

Sign him up Neil....

Re: Armand Traore training with club...

He's been there a couple of weeks now, we do need cover at left back so i don't see why not.

Any quick dynamic midfield free agents about. 😉😎🤔

......under the age of 35.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    ......under the age of 35.
    with a passing ability and sensible head

We let Greg Cunningham, widely regarded one of the best left-backs in the division, go on loan to Blackburn whilst keeping Joe Bennett as our only option in that position. I still can't understand Warnock's thinking

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    We let Greg Cunningham, widely regarded one of the best left-backs in the division, go on loan to Blackburn whilst keeping Joe Bennett as our only option in that position. I still can't understand Warnock's thinking
    I think tht he mkes his mind up about plyers very quickly and if you're guilty of a bad mistake or two then i reckon that a player is done under Warnock It'll be intersting to see how Vaulks gets on after allowing Puscas to waltz pst him yesterday without the mere hint of a foul. Hooked at half time doesn't bode well, although things got much worse. It's funny how Bennett can make mistake after mistke though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think tht he mkes his mind up about plyers very quickly and if you're guilty of a bad mistake or two then i reckon that a player is done under Warnock It'll be intersting to see how Vaulks gets on after allowing Puscas to waltz pst him yesterday without the mere hint of a foul. Hooked at half time doesn't bode well, although things got much worse. It's funny how Bennett can make mistake after mistke though.
    He definitely has his favourites

I think the issue with the first goal was why our captain didnt organise the defensive before he went upfield. Bacuna seem to be on his own and Vaulks was the only one to react, where was Bennett and Nelson? If the CBs goes forward then the full backs cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    I think the issue with the first goal was why our captain didnt organise the defensive before he went upfield. Bacuna seem to be on his own and Vaulks was the only one to react, where was Bennett and Nelson? If the CBs goes forward then the full backs cover.
    It was simple, Bennett and Vaulks didn't communicate, which one was going to pick up the runner. Bennett was awful in that situation. What annoyed me about Vaulks was his bodyshape towards Puscas, he was square on when he should've been side on and showed him inside, and the fact that he didn't take one for the team and foul Puscas.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    with a passing ability and sensible head
    who can also play up front or in goals!