+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Absolutely Shocking..

Absolutely Shocking..

I can't remember the last time that every outfield City player had a terrible game (Pack excluded) That wasn't just an off day, there are serious problems with players not looking sharp, unable to carry out the basics and way off the pace. Add to that an inability to create even half a chance. It's probably unfair to pick on individuals but i'm going to do it anyway. What is the purpose of Bacuna? The blokes on a 4 year deal and he can't play, can't pass, can't tackle, can't slow the game down or speed things up-What in gods name was Warnock thinking? What is wrong with Vaulks? He looks scared to commit himself, worried almost. He was left exposed by Bennett who should have got out and supported him although Vaulks just stood flat to his man, he didn't even try and foul him, that's poor. Bennett for the second goal commits but doesn't get there, how anyone can rate him as a defender is beyond me, he lacks concentration and ball watches. Mendez laing can't control the ball, he needs three touches to get the ball under control.

As for Warnock, it's the usual shit isn't it? Midfield slow and flat and a reliance on wingers, if that fails then we're pretty much ****ed. The back four are a mess, massive gaps between them, Morrisson and Flint can't play together. We didn't create one chance today. I feel sorry for Glatzel and his face spoke a thousand words today but can anyone tell me what kind of player he is? Certainly not a target man, not the greatest movement off the ball. Maybe he needs a goal to get a bit of confidence. Maybe one of our throw ins will hit him on the arse and trickle into the net.

Re: Absolutely Shocking..

Your description and solution of Glatzel is exactly the same as some posters said about Ken.