+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan James starts for united

Re: Dan James starts for united

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    So? You certainly don’t have them, so what are you complaining about? They have two penalty takers, one of them a superstar. He made that penalty and wanted it. And missed. Really don’t se the fuzz.
    Unless you wanted it of course.
    Just look at the goal against PSG. If Rashford misses then Man U are out of the cup. The kick was delayed for over 4 mins, and then the ref started moving the ball about on the penalty spot. Rashford was the calmest person in stadium and he smashed in an unstoppable shot. Only a few players can do that sort of thing without showing any nerves, and he is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just look at the goal against PSG. If Rashford misses then Man U are out of the cup. The kick was delayed for over 4 mins, and then the ref started moving the ball about on the penalty spot. Rashford was the calmest person in stadium and he smashed in an unstoppable shot. Only a few players can do that sort of thing without showing any nerves, and he is one of them.
    How would you keep Pogba at the club if you where manager then, and I’m sure you will be some day. Give him a few panalties? Captain perhaps? Maybe no responsibilities at all. A hair dryer maybe? Would you have the balls to not include Sanchez and start James? There are a few more factors mate to running a team. And this one is about cohesion. Players get to take responsibilities within some freedom. Really dont se the fuzz. Neither the point.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This has just reminded me of a Lee Sharpe story I heard actually, talking about Ferguson's reaction to the Cantona incident

"The manager comes in and he's absolutely fuming. The door smashes off the back of its hinges. The jacket is off, he's got the short sleeves rolled up; steam coming out of his ears and frothing at the mouth. There's benches in the middle of the room with shirts and balls to be signed. Cups of tea and plates of sandwiches. They're sent f**king flying everywhere.

"We're getting scalded and getting egg sandwiches down the back of our necks. We look at each other, thinking, 'F**king hell, Cantona is getting it here!'

"And the he starts, the manager. 'F**king Pallister, you can't head anything, you can't tackle. Incey, where the f**k have you been? Sharpey, my grandmother runs f**king faster than you! ... You're all a f**king disgrace. 9 o'clock, tomorrow morning, I'm going to run your f**king balls off in training. F**king shocking. And Eric.... [in a softer tone] you can't go round doing things like that son'."
    😂😂😂

You make it sound line you played the game at an elite level 😜

How would you keep Pogba at the club if you where manager then, and I’m sure you will be some day. Give him a few panalties? Captain perhaps? Maybe no responsibilities at all. A hair dryer maybe? Would you have the balls to not include Sanchez and start James? There are a few more factors mate to running a team. And this one is about cohesion. Players get to take responsibilities within some freedom. Really dont se the fuzz. Neither the point.
    He could make a good captain as he likes to be involved, but the best penalty taker must take the penalties. If you can't get the basics right, you may as well give up, as that is how you would run a junior football team.

He could make a good captain as he likes to be involved, but the best penalty taker must take the penalties. If you can't get the basics right, you may as well give up, as that is how you would run a junior football team.
    News flash. They are a junior football team. And if the star wants to take a few penalties, he will. You wouldn’t last five minutes at the field mate. They would eat your lack of dynamic thinking for lunch!

News flash. They are a junior football team. And if the star wants to take a few penalties, he will. You wouldn’t last five minutes at the field mate. They would eat your lack of dynamic thinking for lunch!
    You are one who is saying he should be allowed to miss 1 in 3 penalties, so that it can make him feel better. Professional athletes are not snowflakes, and teams like Liverpool and Manchester City don't mess about. If you are willing to give away 2 points here and there over the course of the season, or be eliminated from a cup competition just to feed a players ego, then you are nuts. A penalty at the end of a game has to end up in the net if you are either losing or drawing. It's no time to give Pogba a gold star just for taking part!

You are one who is saying he should be allowed to miss 1 in 3 penalties, so that it can make him feel better. Professional athletes are not snowflakes, and teams like Liverpool and Manchester City don't mess about. If you are willing to give away 2 points here and there over the course of the season, or be eliminated from a cup competition just to feed a players ego, then you are nuts
    Be allowed? Are you on drugs? He is one of the designated takers, like in every team in the world. He claimed it. All the rambling about it is all you. Weakness in management. Not having the dressing room etc. As a manager at this point, I’m sure he saluted the will to take responsibility. And yes. I would allow him to do that. I’ve seen so many times Pogba kick on when he made a goal pass, scored a goal etc. a very important player who will get you much more points on the table than a couple of penalties. Players ego are the key mate. Just like the quote i told you from Guardiola. Not one ego. But 25. I know it’s hard being black and white and all.

Be allowed? Are you on drugs? He is one of the designated takers, like in every team in the world. He claimed it. All the rambling about it is all you. Weakness in management. Not having the dressing room etc. As a manager at this point, I’m sure he saluted the will to take responsibility. And yes. I would allow him to do that. I’ve seen so many times Pogba kick on when he made a goal pass, scored a goal etc. a very important player who will get you much more points on the table than a couple of penalties. Players ego are the key mate. Just like the quote i told you from Guardiola. Not one ego. But 25. I know it’s hard being black and white and all.
    I don't see many people in the world of professional football sharing your opinion. What next? Whoever is having a bad week gets nominated as the penalty taker to make him feel better about himself? Even 21 y.o. Dan James can see what is going on!

I don't see many people in the world of professional football sharing your opinion. What next? Whoever is having a bad week gets nominated as the penalty taker to make him feel better about himself? Even 21 y.o. Dan James can see what is going on!
    Surely you have never played football at any level of importance at all 😂 I see a lot. Meet a lot. At all levels. And have all my life. And if Pogba wants to take a penalty he created. He will. One year ago he was number one penalty taker. And you would try keeping him at the club by stripping him of responsibility. And take away the things that get him in the zone. Pointless discussion as you clearly haven’t got a clue.. sleep tight love.

Surely you have never played football at any level of importance at all �� I see a lot. Meet a lot. At all levels. And have all my life. And if Pogba wants to take a penalty he created. He will. Pointless discussion as you clearly haven’t got a clue.. sleep tight love.
    I've just googled the internet using my superuser account, and I can only find two people who think it was a good idea.. you and some fella going by the name of Ole Gunnar something or other.. until we meet again, sweet dreams hun.

Exhibit what? There are two players designated shooters. Pogba creates the penalty and ask to take it. What is he supposed to say? “My rate is better than yours”? He missed, so what? And then this is supposed to show Ole hasn’t got the dressing room? I think it is safe to say he does. Every report support that. And he isn’t ruthless enough? Look at the players in the stand and on the bench. I think it’s safe to say he got control.

And you know when Ince support your view it’s time to back track 😅
    Are you the guy that rated Eikrem a few years back?
    If so, why is he playing back in Norway?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Are you the guy that rated Eikrem a few years back?
    If so, why is he playing back in Norway?
    Becouse of the draft system in the US. He dint want to move and wanted back to his family. Playing fantastic at the moment. And so in Europa League last season. Yea. Me and Marco wan Basten. We rate him highly. But you would know better than us 😂😂

I've just googled the internet using my superuser account, and I can only find two people who think it was a good idea.. you and some fella going by the name of Ole Gunnar something or other.. until we meet again, sweet dreams hun.
    What was a good idea? Not trying to make things up again are you? Google again! The handling of Pogba has been hailed all across. And the energy in that team is amazin. Guess why.

Honestly numpty. Sleep tight

what starts off as a thread about a Wales international starting a game for united becomes a thread about them in general
    Never seen so many closet united fans **** me

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    what starts off as a thread about a Wales international starting a game for united becomes a thread about them in general
    Just discussing the biggest talking point of the weekend if that's ok with you?

Player power is an interesting topic, as it effects the dynamics of a team. I'm with Neville & Carragher on this one. It's management 101.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    ur all man u fanns even tho most of u are kardiff seasun ticket holdurs. ur onli allowud to tolk about Kardiff or yur not as gud a fan as me

He has tremendous potential ,at 21 very fast off the blocks,his success will live or die on who manages him and their tactical approach .

OGS at least plays home grown and youth players to develop their potential however many haters he has on CCMB .

Swansea did well to spot him at Hull and only pay 72k .

Recorded as running 36kph, almost identical to Arjen Robben's world-record pace of 37kph from 2014

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy View Post
    wales-bales/ronniebird talks absolute ****ing shit fair play
    Uckfa ffoa ouya ullda untca.