+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Elton John Harry Meghan and Greta Thunberg

Elton John Harry Meghan and Greta Thunberg

Elton just doesn't get it does he.
    Poor liitle Greta is not even half way across the Atlantic and our Elton thinks its okay to say he paid to offset Harry's family jet flight.

Either you realise that climate change is real or you don't. Is Elton stupid.

Elton wants to buy his way into justifying damaging the planet while the child suffers at sea.
    How queer things are.

Re: Elton John Harry Meghan and Greta Thunberg

Two-tier global warming? It was a rather silly move by Harry who has global warming under his remit. It reminds me of the phrase, "do what I say, and not what I do". Not to mention the recent Davos global warming summit that attracted 1,700 private jets. Are we really supposed to take these people seriously?

The Aussies agree..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Two-tier global warming? It was a rather silly move by Harry who has global warming under his remit. It reminds me of the phrase, "do what I say, and not what I do". Not to mention the recent Davos global warming summit that attracted 1,700 private jets. Are we really supposed to take these people seriously?

Yeah we're supposed to but you need to be very stupid to do so.

Elton John Harry Meghan and Greta Thunberg, that's it I'm making a stand,
    I'm not buying thier new album and , avoinding their world tour!

To be honest I never really took to older pen in earings,
    pearls and make up , B rated TV actress's , posh ginger chaps , and nordic viking folk in boats .