Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
I'm loyal to the club, not the manager. What he's done here, most likely will not be repeated, particularly how he galvanised an otherwise very disinterested fan base, and gave a lot of us if not all our best season for a very long time the year we went up. Didn't embarrass ourselves in the Prem and those who were at Leicester and Southampton, I am sure would put them right up there with the best games, let alone away games they can say they were at. However, we've all supported Cardiff City long enough to know there will not be a succession plan, and if there is, it won't go well. There is no time for sentimentality in football, not to say you should sack managers willy nilly, so there's a very fine line in that respect.

But to allow Neil, who I think everyone can say at the very minimum has been unlucky with players he's spent money on, and at the most downright diabolical with how he's spent the clubs money to have another summer building a team that in one season won't be his problem was a strange decision that effectively forces the next manager to either A) Be similar to Warnock, or B)Spend a serious amount of time hoping they can install whatever that specific managers philosophy is in to the team, and hope it works. We've cornered ourselves by keeping him on, and allowing him to spend money. Neil has my respect, he's not immune to criticism however and this has been a terrible start to the season, we deserve to be on 1 point. Hopefully we batter Huddersfield tomorrow and then turn over Blackburn and any concerns are washed away.

By the way, and I've said it before, what the **** has Neil done for the academy. It's a waste of money.
What he said