+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Disloyal supporters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Disloyal supporters

I expect us to be challenging for promotion. Anything less and he will be getting criticism. Warnock is not beyond criticism yet there is a section of support who get very delicate when anyone dare to. Tough.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    I expect us to be challenging for promotion. Anything less and he will be getting criticism. Warnock is not beyond criticism yet there is a section of support who get very delicate when anyone dare to. Tough.

I have said what i wanted to say and stick by it.
    Beware what you wish for.
    To listen to some fans you would swear the season was already over

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    I have said what i wanted to say and stick by it.
    Beware what you wish for.
    To listen to some fans you would swear the season was already over
    Why do people have such a negative reaction to discussion on here? It's the same in any topic, everyone sees anyone saying something they disagree with as a peronal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Why do people have such a negative reaction to discussion on here? It's the same in any topic, everyone sees anyone saying something they disagree with as a peronal attack.
    The thing is Croesy we have raised a younger generation, the majority of which, is unable to debate with anyone who has a different view from themselves. Where are the school debating societies we older generation had where reasoned thoughts for a particular view could be expressed and debated?

Now if anyone dare hold a different view they can't cope and resort to being critical of the person because they don't have the faculties of debating. Clearly not all would fall into this category but, after over 30 years of teaching, it concerns me greatly what the education system is increasingly producing.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    The thing is Croesy we have raised a younger generation, the majority of which, is unable to debate with anyone who has a different view from themselves. Where are the school debating societies we older generation had where reasoned thoughts for a particular view could be expressed and debated?

Now if anyone dare hold a different view they can't cope and resort to being critical of the person because they don't have the faculties of debating. Clearly not all would fall into this category but, after over 30 years of teaching, it concerns me greatly what the education system is increasingly producing.

StT.
    <><
    Out of interest how do you know the ages of people on this board?

You're joking, aren't you?

Those who seem unable to accept criticism of the manager or debate the issues in a sensible manner are generally the older generation, not the youngsters - Valley Boy and dml whatever his name is being prime examples.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You're joking, aren't you?

Those who seem unable to accept criticism of the manager or debate the issues in a sensible manner are generally the older generation, not the youngsters - Valley Boy and dml whatever his name is being prime examples.
    So, I'm guilty of making a generalisation and you are not?

StT.
    <><

StT.
    <><
    The average age of this board must be about 50 and the older ones are the ones who can't debate without crying.

I bet your parents and grandparents were saying the same about your generation at the time too, don't fall into the trap of repeating this ridiculous stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The average age of this board must be about 50 and the older ones are the ones who can't debate without crying.

I bet your parents and grandparents were saying the same about your generation at the time too, don't fall into the trap of repeating this ridiculous stereotype.
    I’m a few years shy of 50 and what I find staggering is my kids and my nephews ability to be able to have balanced and fair conversations.... so bloody annoying how mature and balanced they are.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    I would be happy with a good performance every game