+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Downloading films

Downloading films

Never had an issues doing this for last 15 years but these days doesn’t seem to be many about, or am I just getting old and not with it, which is likely. Used to use extra torrent, limewire and more recently bit Lord which appears to have gone to the dogs.....is it the big companies cracking down or is it all about illegal streaming? If so where?

Re: Downloading films

There is a tip to get the results on google and download straight to google drive, can’t remember where I seen it I’ll have a little gander now.

rarbg
    1337x
    although tbh ...there's not too many good movies about

Looks a bit like hassle....was with virgin for 10 years and never an issue but sky email if you download anything recent from certain sites....

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    rarbg
    1337x
    although tbh ...there's not too many good movies about

Ok, kids want to see end game is that on there? Think I’ll have to give in and buy it off sky for some rip off price like your average jo

I use the Pirate Bay. I used to use KAT. The PB seems the best since KAT got taken down.

Using a VPN, pirate bay still takes some beating but also a member of a private torrent site which is good but a bit of a pain with sharing ratio's. However, there aint been much lately worth watching on the film front. Im just watching box sets at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Using a VPN, pirate bay still takes some beating but also a member of a private torrent site which is good but a bit of a pain with sharing ratio's. However, there aint been much lately worth watching on the film front. Im just watching box sets at the moment
    Same here, can’t think last decent movie? The revenant

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    How do you access a VPN? Every time I go to a VPN site Virgin block it.

If you have a fire stick or something similar it's easier I find to just stream them using an app like cinemahd or showbox.

As others have said, torrent sites are still fine. Rarbg, torrentz2.eu, 1337x, if you're tech savvy you could set up jackett with radarr. Another option which is hit or miss is to Google the name of the film and "parent directory" e.g: parent directory endgame - you can usually find a direct link to download but it might be slow...

I always get my daughter to download stuff.

https://www.avg.com/en-gb/secure-vpn

Free trial, after 7 days delete and reinstall.