+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kadeem Harris

Kadeem Harris

Scored again he is playing well in every game he has played for them,good luck to the lad.

Re: Kadeem Harris

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Scored again he is playing well in every game he has played for them,good luck to the lad.
    You gotta wonder

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Probably the worst bit of business this summer.

I can't remember him ever letting us down.

Our loss, the owls gain.

One for the future

I always thought Warnock rated him, certainly talked him up

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Talk them up the sell them and don't play the players you bring in to replace them. The Warnock way

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    He did and a few years back persuaded him to sign his last contract and stay ,where he was being advised to go,I should imagine his wages played a big part in this ,its about balancing the books,wages ,age and new contracts . His injury list is not good either.

Sorry didn't see this thread when I started mine. I think he always looked like he had potential when given a run out, shame he never got a longer run in the side.

He's obviously been doing well in training

Again good luck to him

Championship Player of the Month for August?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Championship Player of the Month for August?
    Could well be,he is doing what he is good at being and an attacking winger first defender now and again.

Doing the business for SW again today, assist at 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Which begs the question, does Warnock improve players or does his style play isolate players and stop them from developing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Which begs the question, does Warnock improve players or does his style play isolate players and stop them from developing?
    As much as i like Warnock i do agree with you.

As much as i like Warnock i do agree with you.
    I really don't think that Warnocks style of play is beneficial towards the long term development of midfielders and attackers. I sometimes wonder would Joe Ralls be a better player if he was managed and coached at another comparible club. He has the attributes to be a very good player at this level but seems to play within himself.

I really don't think that Warnocks style of play is beneficial towards the long term development of midfielders and attackers. I sometimes wonder would Joe Ralls be a better player if he was managed and coached at another comparible club. He has the attributes to be a very good player at this level but seems to play within himself.
    Hopefully when Pack returns Joe can do more attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    And another assist

How many goals did he get for us in 7 years was it?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    How many goals did he get for us in 7 years was it?
    6 goals in 70 appearances (don't know how many as sub).

He was worth keeping and offered a new contract but he quite rightly needs regular first team football at this stage, and I think that's the only reason why he was released

Murphy is half the player that he was at Norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is he? I'm not being flippant i genuinely don't know what he was like at Norwich, would be interesting to know what other people think. Was it 10 million we paid for him? I don't think that we'd get that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This thread is about Kadeem Harris and how he has improved under different management because it is alleged Warnock is not good at improving players. I disagree with that. While Kadeem Harris has improved, on today's showing, Murphy's twin brother Jacob, who was thought to be the better of the two brothers, did absolutely nothing and didn't look even as effective as his brother playing for Cardiff. If Sheffield Wednesday's management team is so good why hasn't he improved Murphy's performances as well as those of Harris? Over the years Harris has been given opportunities by numerous managers and frankly his performances have never justified a place as a regular starter.

To me it's a matter of how players settle and nothing to do with the magic purveyed by the coaching staff at Sheffield Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    This thread is about Kadeem Harris and how he has improved under different management because it is alleged Warnock is not good at improving players. I disagree with that. While Kadeem Harris has improved, on today's showing, Murphy's twin brother Jacob, who was thought to be the better of the two brothers, did absolutely nothing and didn't look even as effective as his brother playing for Cardiff. If Sheffield Wednesday's management team is so good why hasn't he improved Murphy's performances as well as those of Harris? Over the years Harris has been given opportunities by numerous managers and frankly his performances have never justified a place as a regular starter.

To me it's a matter of how players settle and nothing to do with the magic purveyed by the coaching staff at Sheffield Wednesday.
    Depends on how they're playing him, their formation and what support he gets on the ball, all of which i have no idea on. I very much doubt Wednesday play like us.