+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tonight ....

Tonight ....

3-0 (Glatzel 2, Flint) home win to start us off on our unbeaten run to the end of the season, making us all forget about this little start of season blip!

Premier League here we come.....

Re: Tonight ....

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Lee View Post
    3-0 (Glatzel 2, Flint) home win to start us off on our unbeaten run to the end of the season, making us all forget about this little start of season blip!

Premier League here we come.....
    I'll have a pint of whatever you're on. Cheers :beer:

Wish I was as confident . The only straw I am clutching is Huddersfield's very poor record down here. Long may it continue.

A 1-0 win over a dog shite huddersfield sign to paper over the cracks.

Huddersfield were better than us when we played them and we were exceptionally lucky to scrape draws against them especially at home when a Huddersfield penalty decision was reversed. We got away with one there.

We are weaker and far more disorganised than we were last season so I reckon we will be lucky to scrape a draw. Why people think we will easily is a question of optimism over reality.

They were better than us away as well until they went down to 10-men. We then failed to capitalise on it and they went on to have an awful season.

I will try to watch it but i have an awful feeling that i wont be watching after 25 mins....please prove me wrong Cardiff City.

amend original post from 3-0 to 2-1 - we are still on track!