+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mad Ken Equalises !

Mad Ken Equalises !

Last minute penalty score for WBA by Mad Ken

Re: Mad Ken Equalises !

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    What do you mean 'mad' Ken? - I take it you're not making fun of potential mental health issues? This after your 'tubby' tomlin jibe.. stop being a shithead.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    What do you mean 'mad' Ken? - I take it you're not making fun of potential mental health issues? This after your 'tubby' tomlin jibe.. stop being a shithead.
    Nobody’s called him wales bales for a while so he’s carving out his own attention.

Annoyed. Thought we had picked up another top result. Still a draw at West Brom is very decent.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Nobody’s called him wales bales for a while so he’s carving out his own attention.
    If him and WB are not the same person then I think we've found the biggest pair of cocks gathered in one place since the last time one of them left their missus home 'alone'.

I know he scores but quite liked what the keeper was doing for the pen

If him and WB are not the same person then I think we've found the biggest pair of cocks gathered in one place since the last time one of them left their missus home 'alone'.
    😂😂😂😂

One cock between them, they've just got one cock between them.....

That's right, expressions like 'mad Ken' and 'tubby Tomlin' are very very wicked, whereas "shithead" is perfectly okay.

Good luck to Ken

That's right, expressions like 'mad Ken' and 'tubby Tomlin' are very very wicked, whereas "shithead" is perfectly okay.
    You can’t choose whether your mental health is in good nick or not, and Tomlin isn’t chubby at the mo.

You however are perfectly capable of not posting on here and being a massive shithead.

I don't think Mad Ken had actually got mental health problems has he ? Tubby Tomlin is probably used to the name since he was being called that the first time round at Peterborough.

I think it's just a case of you being a rather spiteful little person really.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Good luck to Ken

Oh yeah, absolutely ! I was willing him to score because if he'd missed it he'd have got a bad time from the WBA fans, who've already got their knives into him.

Oh, Frietag, don't start virtue signalling about making light of knife crime will you ?

I don't think Mad Ken had actually got mental health problems has he ? Tubby Tomlin is probably used to the name since he was being called that the first time round at Peterborough.

I think it's just a case of you being a rather spiteful little person really.
    I’m not a spiteful person, I’m simply suggesting that if you have a missus, which I very much doubt because everything about you screams incel, then she’s probably that disappointed with you that she’s probably taking it in both holes at the same time at every opportunity to make up for your inadequacies .
    I’m suggesting this because I come to this messageboard and read the absolute shite you post on a daily basis and am often tempted to engage and dispute you with facts, well-reasoned argument and verified sources, and then I realise you’re such a ****ing idiot it’s quicker and more fun to just treat you with the absolute contempt you deserve.

And stop whinging snowflake, I’ve every right to offend and it feels like you’re trying to impinge my free speech.

You’re a nasty bit of work.

I’m not a spiteful person, I’m simply suggesting that if you have a missus, which I very much doubt because everything about you screams incel, then she’s probably that disappointed with you that she’s probably taking it in both holes at the same time at every opportunity to make up for your inadequacies .
    I’m suggesting this because I come to this messageboard and read the absolute shite you post on a daily basis and am often tempted to engage and dispute you with facts, well-reasoned argument and verified sources, and then I realise you’re such a ****ing idiot it’s quicker and more fun to just treat you with the absolute contempt you deserve.

And stop whinging snowflake, I’ve every right to offend and it feels like you’re trying to impinge my free speech.

I think your post there speaks for itself. It's pretty clear that you've got problems so, in the spirit of your original comment , I shan't argue and risk inflaming your problems.

I think your post there speaks for itself. It's pretty clear that you've got problems so, in the spirit of your original comment , I shan't argue and risk inflaming your problems.
    So say's the right wing conspiracy theorist who has conversations with himself on a football message board.

Well, those three things are all wrong actually. That doesn't matter though, the main thing is that you shouldn't be fixating on some person you don't know to the extent you do.

Look, maybe I inadvertently hit a nerve with my light hearted use of the term " Mad Ken" . If it's an issue for you personally I'm very sorry to have upset you.

Well, those three things are all wrong actually. That doesn't matter though, the main thing is that you shouldn't be fixating on some person you don't know to the extent you do.

Look, maybe I inadvertently hit a nerve with my light hearted use of the term " Mad Ken" . If it's an issue for you personally I'm very sorry to have upset you.
    But why did you call him "Mad Ken"? I've never heard him called that before. Are you suggesting he has mental health problems?

No, of course not. I obviously wouldn't call him that if he was mentally ill.
    It's just a kind of nickname and, if we're going to analyse it, it refers to his unpredictability and widely variable commitment level.
    I've used it before and people have usually thought it was funny - in fact the only reason I posted it was because I was so pleased for him.

Same goes for "tubby Tomlin" really. It's just the sort of thing we'd have said in good humour before jokes were banned by serious minded youngsters.
    I'm sorry , I sometimes forget that these young kids take offence so easily on someone else's behalf.

No, of course not. I obviously wouldn't call him that if he was mentally ill.
    It's just a kind of nickname and, if we're going to analyse it, it refers to his unpredictability and widely variable commitment level.
    I've used it before and people have usually thought it was funny - in fact the only reason I posted it was because I was so pleased for him.

Same goes for "tubby Tomlin" really. It's just the sort of thing we'd have said in good humour before jokes were banned by serious minded youngsters.
    I'm sorry , I sometimes forget that these young kids take offence so easily on someone else's behalf.
    And, yet again, it all comes around to the same conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And, yet again, it all comes around to the same conversation.

Yeah, well if the implication there is that it's somehow my fault, it's not.
    I just posted news of Ken scoring as it happened, but it turned out that I used the wrong words for people who mix football with political correctness. From there I got called all sorts of things and so I objected , which I'd have thought anyone might.

Do you think I should just put up with being called a "shithead" by some little yobbo then ?

Yeah, well if the implication there is that it's somehow my fault, it's not.
    I just posted news of Ken scoring as it happened, but it turned out that I used the wrong words for people who mix football with political correctness. From there I got called all sorts of things and so I objected , which I'd have thought anyone might.

Do you think I should just put up with being called a "shithead" by some little yobbo then ?
    He's calling you a shithead for a reason. You may not agree, but there is a reason.

The reasoning you gave for Mad Ken is harder to work out.

I shouldn't waste too much time thinking about it.