+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mad Ken Equalises !

Re: Mad Ken Equalises !

In fact, the other Bob Wilson makes a sensible point , ( albeit accidentally ). I posted something about a football match and it immediately launches into a tirade of bollocks and personal attacks by a few strange little freaks - I should have the sense not to try and engage them in conversation or waste my time reacting.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    That's right, expressions like 'mad Ken' and 'tubby Tomlin' are very very wicked, whereas "shithead" is perfectly okay.
    ILL aBuSe wHo I WaNT buT crY if YoU diReCt eVen tHe sLigHtEsT iNsuLt mY Way aNd cAlL YoU aLl yoUnGsteRs

I don't think I abuse anyone, nor have I ever cried when anyone's started on me.
    It's got to say something about the people who write all this nasty stuff that I've never experienced it in person.

All completely negative though

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    ILL aBuSe wHo I WaNT buT crY if YoU diReCt eVen tHe sLigHtEsT iNsuLt mY Way aNd cAlL YoU aLl yoUnGsteRs
    That took some effort 💪👏

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Yeah, well if the implication there is that it's somehow my fault, it's not.
    I just posted news of Ken scoring as it happened, but it turned out that I used the wrong words for people who mix football with political correctness. From there I got called all sorts of things and so I objected , which I'd have thought anyone might.

Do you think I should just put up with being called a "shithead" by some little yobbo then ?
    More, I'm the victim stuff when you clearly are trying to stir and wind people up. You've made some grandiose claims about yourself since you started posting on here, do you really think people are going to believe you when they see threads like this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    That took some effort 💪👏
    It’s a simple process. Not sure why you’re bothered though, wrong account?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    More, I'm the victim stuff when you clearly are trying to stir and wind people up. You've made some grandiose claims about yourself since you started posting on here, do you really think people are going to believe you when they see threads like this one?

Why would I care what people believe ? I'm not running for office in Wales or anything.
    I wasn't trying to wind anyone up, I just posted when the bloke scored a penalty thinking that Cardiff fans would be interested.
    It's not being a victim to stand up for yourself when someone calls you a "shithead". I can assure you that I'm no ones victim, and certainly not any nasty little yob who wants to shout people down in a chat thread.

I was wondering why a thread about Ken scoring a penalty had reached two pages, I should have guessed it was him in one of his guises

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I was wondering why a thread about Ken scoring a penalty had reached two pages, I should have guessed it was him in one of his guises
    Sad isn't it.

Just got another late penalty - Derby 1 Baggies 1 in a match of three penalties.

Well done Ken

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Well done Ken
    He's still total shite. Maybe Manure should sign him as a penalty coach 😂😂😂

Did Zohore ever take a penalty for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Did Zohore ever take a penalty for us?
    No, it seems Bilic has an awful lot of faith in him.

More than I have. Hope he makes a go of it, I thought he was better in the latest game but still lacks drive and energy.