+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: There's Only Two Bacunas

There's Only Two Bacunas

Did any one else notice that one of their subs was No 7, Bacuna? Could they be related, same name, same number?

Re: There's Only Two Bacunas

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Did any one else notice that one of their subs was No 7, Bacuna? Could they be related, same name, same number?
    They’re brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    They’re brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    They’re brothers.
    That explains the same name, but not the same number

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    That explains the same name, but not the same number
    Family tradition, every single male in the Bacuna family was born on the 7th July and they all weighed 7lb 7ozs. 7 is therefore their lucky number.

Their family was up in level 4 tonight, one of them was wearing a Bacuna No 7 shirt too. I was telling my mates how crap our Bacuna was last Sunday and had not realised who they were as they were next to us.

Radio Wales made me lagh when the two brothers had a coming together. "My mother would have sent us to bed for that" :)

Our Bacuna seemed to up his efforts a little when his brother came on as if he had a point to prove.

I did enjoy when one fouled the other. Something got said - I think about a card - and brotherly words got exchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Our Bacuna seemed to up his efforts a little when his brother came on as if he had a point to prove.
    He was anonymous in the first half, but better in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    He was anonymous in the first half, but better in the second half.
    One of the reasons we were dominant in the first half was that Bacuna was doing the job he was supposed to be doing effectively, he didn't do his job as well in the second half and so we had Huddersfield able to exploit that area in front of our back four more - thankfully, they weren't able to do it as well as Wigan and Reading did.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    One of the reasons we were dominant in the first half was that Bacuna was doing the job he was supposed to be doing effectively, he didn't do his job as well in the second half and so we had Huddersfield able to exploit that area in front of our back four more - thankfully, they weren't able to do it as well as Wigan and Reading did.
    Funny how we all see the game differently.

and they both play for different international teams..

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    I did enjoy when one fouled the other. Something got said - I think about a card - and brotherly words got exchanged.
    It seemed 'our' Bacuna wanted his brother booked for a challenge on him which 'their' Bacuna was not happy about at all. Brotherly love!

Bacuna actually had a decent enough game for us yesterday. Still baffles me why we've signed him though.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Funny how we all see the game differently.
    Well it's both or nothing shirley? 😀