+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madine

Re: Madine

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Yeah, well that's when I was trying to be polite and encourage you to a bit of original thought and expression. I'd always do that when speaking to a youngster. Unfortunately you've demonstrated that you can't learn anything from me or anyone else because you already know everything. Even then I'd be polite, except that you've proved to be a foul mouthed aggressive lout, and so you don't get a free pass any more.
    Incidentally, how old are you? It doesn't have to be exact. Just the decade. You bang on about young people and the under 50s thus implying or at least leading me to infer that you are over 50. You don't come across as that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You’re becoming a right bore now.
    Now?!?

Heisenberg

Yeah, well that's when I was trying to be polite and encourage you to a bit of original thought and expression. I'd always do that when speaking to a youngster. Unfortunately you've demonstrated that you can't learn anything from me or anyone else because you already know everything. Even then I'd be polite, except that you've proved to be a foul mouthed aggressive lout, and so you don't get a free pass any more.
    Is anyone falling for this?

You shouldn't care.
    You'd be better off considering whether you might have been rather rude and then, if you think you were, take something from it .

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Incidentally, how old are you? It doesn't have to be exact. Just the decade. You bang on about young people and the under 50s thus implying or at least leading me to infer that you are over 50. You don't come across as that to me.

Older than that. I wish I was still in my 50s.

I agree with WJ99
    Obviously Gary Madine isn't working out here, but I wonder whether that could have been different if he'd had more support.
    Unfortunately ,youngsters demand instant gratification for their often unrealistic demands and if they don't get it they become angry.

I'm sad to see that they've already started on Glatzel.