Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
Firstly because he's not a mind reader, and secondly he'd have to know a lot of stuff which he doesn't and have an IQ level which I know he doesn't - How do I know that ? It's because I DO have the required IQ and stored knowledge to analyse it from his posts.

I'm sure you won't like that answer, and it'll send some people here nuts but it's accurate I'm afraid. It's also so frank that it'd ordinarily be a bit rude, but he's in that nasty little group here who have no manners themselves, ( see his posts above), so he doesn't get the benefit of diplomacy or polite avoidance of reality.
Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
Your whole post is intelligent and well put together though , and deserves a better reply than this, but I thought I'd better do a holding reply because I appreciate your well thought out points , whether I happen to agree with all of them, and I certainly didn't want to just ignore them till tomorrow !

Your posting is a cut above the generally disappointing garbage here, and I thank you for restoring my faith ,( or lingering hope anyway) , that anyone under about 50 can still think for themselves, and I'll add to this tomorrow , God willing.
I don't have a high enough IQ to debate him, but he previously said this to me in response to something I'd said and never actually followed through with a further response to the post this correlates to as he couldn't argue with what I'd said.

He's just a self-righteous dickhead and should always be treated as such.