Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
I'm just fed up of the sh!t to be honest. People burying their heads in the sand and hanging onto something that might happen.

I've lived this every day for 3 years, I can't get away from it. I was working for a soaring business in 2016, 750 people dependent on the business, record sales, quadrupled revenue and turnover, all killed by Brexit. Every day we lose £160k holding stock and storage for what might happen, that's a cost of £38 million this year alone. 150 jobs lost with the rest to follow over the next 4 years, European customers demanding that the product is made in the EU (written into their contracts). The misery caused is unnecessary and totally avoidable.

Joking about the pound soaring .001 of a €uro is in no way anything to be joyous about.

Just out of interest we held a referendum at work last week, just short of 300 people voted. The result a resounding 72% to remain.
The really horrible thing is that some of these people will have been conned into voting for the loss of their own jobs.

On the other hand you have to wonder about the 28% in your poll that still want to leave. Do you think they are still convinced that all of this is Project Fear, or do they see their own impending unemployment as an acceptable "bump in the road"?