+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tories/Brexit/Corbyn

The Tories/Brexit/Corbyn

I'm not starting this thread for a slanging match but the whole thing's nuts. The Tories have now been slapped down on Twitter by KFC (yes that KFC) and are sending pieces of chicken out to press.

https://twitter.com/KFC_UKI/status/1169970678658998277

British politics has become an absolute laughing stock hasn't it? Some of this stuff is the stuff of comedy sketch shows, not the people in power. It's madness.

Re: The Tories/Brexit/Corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    British politics has become an absolute laughing stock hasn't it? Some of this stuff is the stuff of comedy sketch shows.
    And not good ones either.

On the topic of chicken, more specifically fried chicken business'... what on earth ever happened to both Miss Millies outlets in Cardiff? They were top notch.

A far more pressing issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    On the topic of chicken, more specifically fried chicken business'... what on earth ever happened to both Miss Millies outlets in Cardiff? They were top notch.

Was always a nice stop off on the long detour home from the pub on a Thursday night.

After visiting them lovely ladies in them lovely shops.

I'm not starting this thread for a slanging match but the whole thing's nuts. The Tories have now been slapped down on Twitter by KFC (yes that KFC) and are sending pieces of chicken out to press.

British politics has become an absolute laughing stock hasn't it? Some of this stuff is the stuff of comedy sketch shows, not the people in power. It's madness.
    To think that the people who started the referendum, won it, spent over two years messing around and making no progress, are spending the last few days before closing parliament doing this.

It really is madness. How anyone can still think these people are doing their best for the UK is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post

There’s still one on Blackboy Hill in Bristol.
    I always preferred Chick King on City Road, myself.

I always thought Miss Millies was a big chain like KFC until my girlfriend who's from London said she'd never heard if it. Blew my mind

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    To think that the people who started the referendum, won it, spent over two years messing around and making no progress, are spending the last few days before closing parliament doing this.

It really is madness. How anyone can still think these people are doing their best for the UK is beyond me.

KFC calling Corbyn a chicken for not agreeing to go for a snap election? He's right and so are the other opposition parties, let the fat piece of shit hang himself, he's doing wonderfully so far. KFC can take a jump as well, and pay their taxes and give their employees proper pay and conditions. Maybe that's what they're scared of.

That's the best they can do? The Tories are on the ropes over Europe....again...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    KFC calling Corbyn a chicken for not agreeing to go for a snap election? He's right and so are the other opposition parties, let the fat piece of shit hang himself, he's doing wonderfully so far. KFC can take a jump as well, and pay their taxes and give their employees proper pay and conditions. Maybe that's what they're scared of.
    It's not KFC calling him a chicken

He's got that so wrong

Ah, ok, it's a desperate act by the tories then?

He's got that so wrong
    I don't understand twitter, why is there a post from KFC in there? is it legit?

Last time I checked 850, 000 000 chickens are slaughtered every year in the UK alone. After having a horrible life they are hung upside down and their heads are removed by a rotary blade. If they are lucky. Sometimes only half the head comes off.

Great post Tuerto, 100% agree. Let the big slab of lard get melted by the opposition. Or maybe he'd rather lay down in a ditch somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Great post Tuerto, 100% agree. Let the big slab of lard get melted by the opposition. Or maybe he'd rather lay down in a ditch somewhere.
    Thanks, apart from me getting it completely wrong and thinking it was a direct slur from KFC I'm not a Twitter user and find the format difficult to understand....getting old...On point though, The fat weasel is desperate, all he can do is provoke like the bully he is. Hopefully this will finally finish him in politics. Corbyn is playing a blinder and allowing scum chops to dig his own grave, just like Boris did to May.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Last time I checked 850, 000 000 chickens are slaughtered every year in the UK alone. After having a horrible life they are hung upside down and their heads are removed by a rotary blade. If they are lucky. Sometimes only half the head comes off.
    Any room for Boris?

I don't understand twitter, why is there a post from KFC in there? is it legit?
    Fair enough. The Tories posted the original chicken image "@'ing" as in "at'ing" i.e referencing KFC in it. KFC then replied saying don't "@" me, which is a common way of giving short thrift to people online

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Mans gotta eat.

And that gravy...

Fair enough. The Tories posted the original chicken image "@'ing" as in "at'ing" i.e referencing KFC in it. KFC then replied saying don't "@" me, which is a common way of giving short thrift to people online
    Thankyou for Educating me

The law forbidding a no deal brexit gets royal assent on monday.Boris will then have to do as he's told and ask for an extension.I can't think of any other PM who's days are numbered so early.The political equivalent of Cloughy at Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    The law forbidding a no deal brexit gets royal assent on monday.Boris will then have to do as he's told and ask for an extension.I can't think of any other PM who's days are numbered so early.The political equivalent of Cloughy at Leeds.
    Unless he can come up with a deal.

KFC is nasty fatty slimy garbage
    British politics is the laughing stock around the world.
    And you let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    KFC is nasty fatty slimy garbage
    British politics is the laughing stock around the world.
    And you let it happen.
    Who's "you"?