+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff come good as Neil and the players find their way

Cardiff come good as Neil and the players find their way

I am an old fart and probably know too little about the game in truth.

But as a lifelong fan I am as happy with our current squad as I could be.

24 attempts on Wednesday and some very exciting play at times.
    They stuck at the task and got what they all knew they deserved.

Huddersfields keeper GRABARA had a fantastic game. remember his name he is a future STAR.

We will only get better. I hope we continue to play the way we do. Interspersing clever passes and direct attacks so that the opposition don't know what to expect.

Once again we will be the team that surprises the biggest spenders. Some big tests coming up too.

Re: Cardiff come good as Neil and the players find their way

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I am an old fart and probably know too little about the game in truth.

But as a lifelong fan I am as happy with our current squad as I could be.

24 attempts on Wednesday and some very exciting play at times.
    They stuck at the task and got what they all knew they deserved.

Huddersfields keeper GRABARA had a fantastic game. remember his name he is a future STAR.

We will only get better. I hope we continue to play the way we do. Interspersing clever passes and direct attacks so that the opposition don't know what to expect.

Once again we will be the team that surprises the biggest spenders. Some big tests coming up too.
    Nice to see some positivity and I'm genuinely glad you feel that way but you must have been watching a different game to me. I saw too poor teams in a match one the one who was perhaps marginally better. Pretty dire football on show too, with a real lack of quality - some of the shots from distance and crosses were appalling. Two late wins shows a good spirit though so hopefully we'll push on