Thread: Dan James (again!)

Dan James (again!)

Great goal today.

Re: Dan James (again!)

Nice editing skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Great goal today.
    He'll still be shite for Wales with that clown Giggs in charge of the national team, sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Nice editing skills.
    Yeah, late goal!

And Rashford missed a pen after I bigged him up last game

It's all Pogba's fault, now every penalty is going to be a major event about who takes it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    He'll still be shite for Wales with that clown Giggs in charge of the national team, sadly
    Ramsey out today

Yeah, late goal!

And Rashford missed a pen after I bigged him up last game

It's all Pogba's fault, now every penalty is going to be a major event about who takes it
    Good to see Man Ure and the plastics lose at home to the "mighty" Crystal Palace ! Will they wake up and realise that the 'Useless One' is taking them out of the division a la Tommy Doc, in time ?

Booked for diving too

Bale starting for Real Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Booked for diving too
    And again it was a free kick to him..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Booked for diving too
    The Palace player caught his knee. He's too quick.

Good to see Man Ure and the plastics lose at home to the "mighty" Crystal Palace ! Will they wake up and realise that the 'Useless One' is taking them out of the division a la Tommy Doc, in time ?
    They should! From what I read they have the same amount of brain cells as you do 👌

Pogba's missed penalty makes it 5 points lost during the last 100 minutes. It's all Ole's fault for letting the players run the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    They should! From what I read they have the same amount of brain cells as you do 👌
    Wolf I respect your opinions on football but the one thing I completely disagree with about is Ole. I think you have a blindspot when it comes to him.

They should! From what I read they have the same amount of brain cells as you do ��
    Really?? I've got more feckin' qualifications that you can only dream about, you pathetic keyboard warrior. If you like Man Ure and Dan James so much so muck p*ss off and join one of the plastics forums!

Really?? I've got more feckin' qualifications that you can only dream about, you pathetic keyboard warrior. If you like Man Ure and Dan James so much so muck p*ss off and join one of the plastics forums!
    You want to make a bet about that? 😂 It’s like saying the Parma manager is at fault for Juventus taking the lead.. I like James.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Wolf I respect your opinions on football but the one thing I completely disagree with about is Ole. I think you have a blindspot when it comes to him.
    Wtf did he do this time then? It’s not like it’s the managers fault when Maguire fails to drop deep. Neither when Bissaka and that other winger fails to cover their ground for the second. They are two players short, and that is obvious. But how this one is on the manager is beyond me. It’s the usual door open for idiots to have a go. Ohh. And that penalty!? **** me, that is ironic seeing the past week. He is playing kids, and it will take time. Would be fun to dig up those threads about Guardiola and Klopp a few years back, just to show how clueless this bunch are..

Haven’t seen the stats yet. But if anything was total domination!? And it’s so fun seeing faith put in youngsters and they score goals like that 👌

I always have 3 screens going on a Saturday afternoon, and I try to keep an eye on Welsh players. I am currently watching Bale. I watch a lot of teams that I don't support.

Wtf did he do this time then? It’s not like it’s the managers fault when Maguire fails to drop deep. Neither when Bissaka and that other winger fails to cover their ground for the second. They are two players short, and that is obvious. But how this one is on the manager is beyond me. It’s the usual door open for idiots to have a go. Ohh. And that penalty!? **** me, that is ironic seeing the past week. He is playing kids, and it will take time. Would be fun to dig up those threads about Guardiola and Klopp a few years back, just to show how clueless this bunch are..
    Every single penalty is going to be a huge drama from now on, and it's all Ole's fault. Once the players finally decide who is going to take it, they will have memories of multiple missed penalties in their minds. What a total f*ck up, eh? Well done Ole!

Every single penalty is going to be a huge drama from now on, and it's all Ole's fault. Once the players finally decide who is going to take it, they will have memories of multiple missed penalties in their minds. What a total f*ck up, eh? Well done Ole!
    **** me. You don’t have a job and live with your mother, right? Or is that the knowledge you got from playing with the friends of Giggs? 😂😂

Im really not going to bother MS Bales. Loads og football this evening...

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    ...Ole is shit...

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...Ole is shit...
    Another mensa member 😂😂