+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan James (again!)

Re: Dan James (again!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    **** me. You don’t have a job and live with your mother, right? Or is that the knowledge you got from playing with the friends of Giggs? ����
    You talk a good game, but I doubt if you've ever kicked a football in anger in your entire life. You are too pompous and have no real world experience, except for your own fantasy version and an oversized ego. It's a pity we never met on the football field, cos I would have put you into the front row of the crowd within the first 5 minutes, and I would make it look like a yellow at the most. I've come across loads of cnuts in my time, and nobody ever got the better of me

You want to make a bet about that? �� It’s like saying the Parma manager is at fault for Juventus taking the lead.. I like James.
    So do I...but only when he is a Wales shirt! I hate Man Ure and their plastic "supporters" with a vengeance. Also as I alluded to above, he won't shine too brightly in a Wales shirt due to Giggs being a piss poor manager!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    So do I...but only when he is a Wales shirt! I hate Man Ure and their plastic "supporters" with a vengeance. Also as I alluded to above, he won't shine too brightly in a Wales shirt due to Giggs being a piss poor manager!!
    I'm not too sure about that. His speed will take the manager out of the equation on many occasions. There is no coaching manual for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You talk a good game, but I doubt if you've ever kicked a football in anger in your entire life. You are too pompous and have no real world experience, except for your own fantasy version and an oversized ego. It's a pity we never met on the football field, cos I would have put you into the front row of the crowd within the first 5 minutes, and I would make it look like a yellow at the most. I've come across loads of cnuts in my time, and nobody ever got the better of me
    I’ve already responded to your park play private message, and you know I have international caps and a level A coach license. Look at the stats from that match and make a go at it again. Maybe get that pilot forum to help you understand the numbers. Leave it MS Bales. You are as usual out of your depth..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Don’t give a ****. But that relationship between James and Bissaka is one I will watch closely. Absolutely lovely talented players 👌

Wtf did he do this time then? It’s not like it’s the managers fault when Maguire fails to drop deep. Neither when Bissaka and that other winger fails to cover their ground for the second. They are two players short, and that is obvious. But how this one is on the manager is beyond me. It’s the usual door open for idiots to have a go. Ohh. And that penalty!? **** me, that is ironic seeing the past week. He is playing kids, and it will take time. Would be fun to dig up those threads about Guardiola and Klopp a few years back, just to show how clueless this bunch are..
    The side is young but its hardly like he's throwing in a bunch of youngsters from United's academy, of today's starting XI only Daniel James doesn't have at least one season of Premier League football under their belts and all but one are full internationals

De Gea (278), Wan-Bissaka (45), Maguire (104), Lindelof (50), Shaw (135), Pogba (98), McTominay (34), James (3), Lingard (114), Rashford (114), Martial (116). That's today's starting XI, it cost almost £350m and in brackets are the number of Premier League appearances each player has made, this is an expensive, fairly experienced side with one or two players who are supposedly world class, these aren't kids.

I’ve already responded to your park play private message, and you know I have international caps and a level A coach license. Look at the stats from that match and make a go at it again. Maybe get that pilot forum to help you understand the numbers. Leave it MS Bales. You are as usual out of your depth..
    I've noticed you can't talk about football without attacking other posters, you always have to overcompensate. I don't see any joy and love of the game within you.

I've noticed you can't talk about football without attacking other posters, you always have to overcompensate. I don't see any joy and love of the game within you.
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The side is young but its hardly like he's throwing in a bunch of youngsters from United's academy, of today's starting XI only Daniel James doesn't have at least one season of Premier League football under their belts and all but one are full internationals

De Gea (278), Wan-Bissaka (45), Maguire (104), Lindelof (50), Shaw (135), Pogba (98), McTominay (34), James (3), Lingard (114), Rashford (114), Martial (116). That's today's starting XI, it cost almost £350m and in brackets are the number of Premier League appearances each player has made, this is an expensive, fairly experienced side with one or two players who are supposedly world class, these aren't kids.
    They have 3 players of quality. De Gea, Maguire and Pogba. The rest is youngsters and lack of options. How many games they have is almost irrelevant regarding how young they are. I can’t even begin to describe how stupid some posters come across. Imagine any other manager have the balls of doing the transition he is doing!? Look at the stars he have put on the bench and on the stands. Complete rebuild, and it will take time. Just like it did Klopp. And just how it did Guardiola. Posters on here claimed Guardiola wasn’t fit for the English game at the time.. Mate, they are kids! 😂
    And they won’t have a proper team to dominate and create until they have another two midfielders. They will probably finish 5 to 7 with that team. But hey, why being realistic eh!? We got our Sir Neil..

Another mensa member 😂😂
    Manure will win fcuk all while Ole is at the wheel 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    Manure will win fcuk all while Ole is at the wheel 😂
    True. But it’s not his fault. 😘

They have 3 players of quality. De Gea, Maguire and Pogba. The rest is youngsters and lack of options. How many games they have is almost irrelevant regarding how young they are. I can’t even begin to describe how stupid some posters come across. Imagine any other manager have the balls of doing the transition he is doing!? Look at the stars he have put on the bench and on the stands. Complete rebuild, and it will take time. Just like it did Klopp. And just how it did Guardiola. Posters on here claimed Guardiola wasn’t fit for the English game at the time.. Mate, they are kids! ��
    And they won’t have a proper team to dominate and create until they have another two midfielders. They will probably finish 5 to 7 with that team. But hey, why being realistic eh!? We got our Sir Neil..
    If you want to see a young team check out RB Leipzig if you haven't already. I was surprised by their level of play, and they have a lot of depth too. They looked terrible in the pre-season game I saw, so maybe that is the reason why they stood out. Their next game is tomorrow afternoon. Ampadu you would do well to break into that team, and hold down a regular starting place.

They have 3 players of quality. De Gea, Maguire and Pogba. The rest is youngsters and lack of options. How many games they have is almost irrelevant regarding how young they are. I can’t even begin to describe how stupid some posters come across. Imagine any other manager have the balls of doing the transition he is doing!? Look at the stars he have put on the bench and on the stands. Complete rebuild, and it will take time. Just like it did Klopp. And just how it did Guardiola. Posters on here claimed Guardiola wasn’t fit for the English game at the time.. Mate, they are kids! ��
    Complete rebuild? Wan-Bissaka, Maguire and James were the only players not there last season.

The amount of games played is completely relevant to the discussion, James aside these are all established players at that level, with all of them but Wan-Bissaka being international footballers.

Also, 3 players of quality? That's a huge disservice to a lot of those players, many of whom are internationals and would walk into the first XI of pretty much every non top-6 side

You're massively overstating the job that Solskjaer has on, and what does Warnock have to do with anything?

Was there any need for the insult? Calling posters stupid just because they disagree with you is childish behaviour and doesn't help your arguments

If you want to see a young team check out RB Leipzig if you haven't already. I was surprised by their level of play, and they have a lot of depth too. They looked terrible in the pre-season game I saw, so maybe that is the reason why they stood out. Their next game is tomorrow afternoon. Ampadu you would do well to break into that team, and hold down a regular starting place.
    German league is pure inspiration regarding fans influence and talent. But I didn’t buy the rights this year. It will be Spain, Italy and English 🤷*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    Manure will win fcuk all while Ole is at the wheel ��
    He's f*cked with the players heads. Both Rashford and Pogba now become traumatized whey they view the goalposts from a distance of 12 yards. It's a terrible thing.

German league is pure inspiration regarding fans influence and talent. But I didn’t buy the rights this year. It will be Spain, Italy and English ��*♂️
    You can catch them in the Champions League, the draw will take place next week.

If you want to criticize OGS, at least get it right! Pogba should be moved much higher in the field in games like this. The team is to static in the midfield, and he should gamble more to get the creativity. He should have the cente backs dictate play more, and not have Pogba coming deep. Lingard is poor quality, and he should play Mata in games like these. But the faith to play James in his second premiership start is balsy! Can’t wait to see him develop. The downside for you welsh fallas, if OGS is sacked, he wont play..

You can catch them in the Champions League, the draw will take place next week.
    👍

I'm not too sure about that. His speed will take the manager out of the equation on many occasions. There is no coaching manual for it.
    I really, really hope that you are right

Complete rebuild? Wan-Bissaka, Maguire and James were the only players not there last season.

The amount of games played is completely relevant to the discussion, James aside these are all established players at that level, with all of them but Wan-Bissaka being international footballers.

Also, 3 players of quality? That's a huge disservice to a lot of those players, many of whom are internationals and would walk into the first XI of pretty much every non top-6 side

You're massively overstating the job that Solskjaer has on, and what does Warnock have to do with anything?

Was there any need for the insult? Calling posters stupid just because they disagree with you is childish behaviour and doesn't help your arguments
    Complete rebuild! That is what is taking place. You have players like Matic, I could go on.. You are having a laugh, surely! They are all out in the cold. Fact is that they have fielded the youngest team in premiership three times in a row. And that is even having to play players like Lindgard.

Mate. Competitive games is one thing. Playing another position is another. Playing attacking fotball is another one. How many shots did they have today? 20? How much possession? 65? 70?
    Mate, if you can’t recognize this, you are truly an utter idiot, and waiting to get a dig at OGS. They can’t play “power play”, clear as day. But they don’t have the players either. The one thing they can do is brakedowns. What Warwick got to do with anything? I wish he had one ball left in his ball sack to give youth a chance like this!

Complete rebuild! That is what is taking place. You have players like Matic, I could go on.. You are having a laugh, surely! They are all out in the cold. Fact is that they have fielded the youngest team in premiership three times in a row. And that is even having to play players like Lindgard.

Mate. Competitive games is one thing. Playing another position is another. Playing attacking fotball is another one. How many shots did they have today? 20? How much possession? 65? 70?
    Mate, if you can’t recognize this, you are truly an utter idiot, and waiting to get a dig at OGS. They can’t play “power play”, clear as day. But they don’t have the players either. The one thing they can do is brakedowns. What Warwick got to do with anything? I wish he had one ball left in his ball sack to give youth a chance like this!
    All I've said is that these are established players and that you are overstating the job that Solskjaer has on, not once have I taken a "dig" at Solskjaer, nor one at you, yet you continue with another insult.

All I've said is that these are established players and that you are overstating the job that Solskjaer has on, not once have I taken a "dig" at Solskjaer, nor one at you, yet you continue with another insult.
    Sure. Not a single dig.. They will find them self where they belong. Just as Chealse. Both building. The job is what it is, and it will take more than 7 games this time arround also..

Has Ampadu played for Leipzig yet?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Has Ampadu played for Leipzig yet?
    Played in a pre-season friendly
    Got injured
    On the bench last week
    Liepzig play Eintracht Frankfurt today (2.30)

I thought it was rather harsh he was booked for simulation. He took a fair old whack on the knee!