+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't often watch Swansea

Re: I don't often watch Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    I’m shuddering at the thought of playing them, think they’ll cause us problems all over the field
    I am dreading it.

They will pass it around and pull us out of shape (one reason for the boring passing style is waiting for a few men to leave their positions so you can advance up the pitch and actually have a better chance of keeping it than playing a high risk long ball)

Think they’ll beat us twice this year.

I’ll change my mind as the games get closer I’m sure (we all do don’t we)

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Leeds and Swansea promoted before the end of August, love it.....
    Appreciating good teams doesn’t mean they’re promoted in the eyes of the poster does it.

Is it really that hard to admit?

Or is it easier to just throw the old “promoted in August “ line?

Quote Originally Posted by SgorioFruit View Post
    still flying them Malaysian flags? oh hang on, its still all emblazoned all over your shirts. See, its exactly the same.
    Swans to go up this season. Actually playing football the right way, for once.
    Win a couple more and I am sure that Bryndon and Pencoedie will make a shock reappearance. Always fun to welcome the advance guard that have been hiding in the woods though!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Win a couple more and I am sure that Bryndon and Pencoedie will make a shock reappearance. Always fun to welcome the advance guard that have been hiding in the woods though!
    There's been some decent Jacks on here since their demise but Pencoed is a prat who obviously has spent his life being bullied by Cardiff fans.

Seems to be working out for them so far.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    There's been some decent Jacks on here since their demise but Pencoed is a prat who obviously has spent his life being bullied by Cardiff fans.
    Of course. It's like anywhere on social media. If you are human enough to smile (or not disappear) through the troughs and not gloat like you have personally achieved something through the swells than most likely you are decent enough to earn respect. The tossers who only appear on rival's boards when they are up and you are down have nothing to show except their shallowness and personal inadequacies.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Swansea are a good side but uppaswans WTF is that
    Its up the swans with a Jack accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
    I have been down to see the Jacks this season,vs.Preston,won 3-2.They still play the Swansea way and even after selling two players for 35 million,can still score a lot of goals.The football they play is so much better than the hoof-ball and predictable,boring long throw-ins Cardiff use.Perhaps when Warnock retires they can bring in a manager who would actually want his team to play football.
    They’ve got players in that side on £80k a week.

Still may be some to go and they, unlike us, don’t seem to have had many injuries yet.

Long way to go yet

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    "Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light"
    From established premier league side to relegation and selling the crown jewels
    UppaYanks indeed.
    Umm you got relegated aswel, oh the irony

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Spot on re Pencoed (Gerwyn), he’s a Billy Bunter type, been bullied most of his life. He plays rugby, as he’s not really that mobile.