+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone actually going tomorrow?

Re: Is anyone actually going tomorrow?

would love to see newport smack west ham

I’d like to see Glatzel get half an hour at the end tonight, and hopefully break his duck. Good prep for Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Velikonja on the bench
    Can’t see Ralls playing.
    He’s too crucial to us.
    Would also expect Coxe to play and one of the centre halfs to be rested.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Dont understand why any real supporter wouldnt want to go, as long as they are not away, working or ill. Supporting a team is about following the club through thick and thin, not just about going when they are playing well or against glamorous opponents. People who moan about games like this are usually the ones who like airing negative opinions about everything City and dont actually go regularly to matches in the first place. Of course, they will be the first ones in the ticket queue if we get to Wembley or draw Liverpool or Man City. Tonight is an ideal opportunity to see some fringe players in action and to enjoy an evening out with friends, supporting my team.
    👍. Cannot argue with any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Doubt Warnock will even be there.

Joking aside we may as well have a crack at it. The league season feels dead already- maybe it’s not but that’s how it feels- we won’t go up or down.

We may as well at least put a 10% effort in the cups. I appreciate that’s unlikely
    We're 6 points off first place with 123 points to play for. We're one win away from the playoffs. As they say: "keep the faith".

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    As a ‘true fan’ who would’ve chopped his arm off rather than miss a (home) game for decades I couldn’t disagree more. If the club were to take this game seriously you may have a point but they will not, it will be a turgid, insipid display from professionals who won’t want to be out there, whether or not they have a point to prove. We will get slaughtered by the 2nd XI of a team who were in league 1 last year - and nobody will be surprised or, worst still, give a damn.
    Well, I will certainly give a damn as you put it. I dont understand how someone like you, who makes out to be a ‘true fan’, can even think like that. You obviously have an axe to grind. Every one of the players picked either has a point to prove or needs to get match fit. This is our club, don't take it for granted - look whats happening at Bolton. Lets hope for a good game, a few goals and a win, hopefully that will make your prediction look even more stupid than it sounds.

Well, I will certainly give a damn as you put it. I dont understand how someone like you, who makes out to be a ‘true fan’, can even think like that. You obviously have an axe to grind. Every one of the players picked either has a point to prove or needs to get match fit. This is our club, don't take it for granted - look whats happening at Bolton. Lets hope for a good game, a few goals and a win, hopefully that will make your prediction look even more stupid than it sounds.
    Hope we win 5-0, but I'll be listening from home. Not paying extra to go to a game the hierarchy don't take seriously. If the club had any sense they'd have made this free for season ticket holders.

I speak from past experience, plenty of it, not some vain hope for entertainment. I expect the pathetic turn out tonight will be agreeing with me by 9.40pm. Would love to be proved ‘stupid’ but I very much doubt it.

Ok I hold my hands up. I’ve really got egg on my face here.

Lets hope for a good game, a few goals and a win, hopefully that will make your prediction look even more stupid than it sounds.
    That’s aged well... 🤨

Att 4111

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    If there's one thing I've learned it's Neil Warnock doesn't give a flying toss about Cup competitions since he's been here and I've got a couple of quid on Luton as a result.
    It's never nice winning money off the back of City losing, but with Warnock as predicable as he is, why not?

I knew I shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Att 4111
    I thought that was the team formation judging by the result.