+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lots of us BIG clubs messed up tonight.

Lots of us BIG clubs messed up tonight.

We messed up the best though.
    Roll on Friday.

Re: Lots of us BIG clubs messed up tonight.

I wouldn’t say so.
    Palace and Norwich both lost to League 2 clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    We messed up the best though.
    Roll on Friday.
    It's not messing up. We actually got what we wanted. Out of the cup. I'm amazed anyone bothers going to these games.

I don't like it one bit but it's just the way football is now.

Even Sky didn’t bother with our game!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I wouldn’t say so.
    Palace and Norwich both lost to League 2 clubs.
    Yeah, but not 0-3 .

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It's not messing up. We actually got what we wanted. Out of the cup. I'm amazed anyone bothers going to these games.

I don't like it one bit but it's just the way football is now.
    People make out it’s important but it isn’t, who did we lose to last time we were in the championship 2 years ago? The jacks lost to Shrewsbury the year they went up 8 years ago or whatever, big f bomb deal then?

I wouldn’t describe us as a “big” club.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    People make out it’s important but it isn’t, who did we lose to last time we were in the championship 2 years ago? The jacks lost to Shrewsbury the year they went up 8 years ago or whatever, big f bomb deal then?
    I think tonight is slightly important. I've seen nothing at all this season to suggest we're playoff candidates, let alone anything greater. Tonight showed that our supposed strong squad is not anywhere near as strong as some think. I've read lots on here about us having more strength in depth than ever before, yet we've been stuffed by a promoted team who made numerous changes themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I wouldn’t describe us as a “big” club.
    OK.....sleeping giant then.

Europe’s fastest growing Capital City! C’mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think tonight is slightly important. I've seen nothing at all this season to suggest we're playoff candidates, let alone anything greater. Tonight showed that our supposed strong squad is not anywhere near as strong as some think. I've read lots on here about us having more strength in depth than ever before, yet we've been stuffed by a promoted team who made numerous changes themselves.
    This ^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And considering we’re supposed to be a candidate for promotion, you’d think that our second string would have a bit more to offer than this.
    For those who parted with cash and spent the time going to the match, it strikes me as an insult, really.