Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
Do you believe that ?
I'm not saying that it's untrue, but it's not the first time he's said that you know , and he's got a long history of using press statements as tactical disinformation, ( will Pack unexpectedly return from injury for the Fulham game ?)

The project is long standing and largely successful ,and if allowed to proceed will see us established as a mid table premiership team in three or four years, very much in the Burnley model .

At some point that will involve a change of manager, and that might be at the end of this season as they've said, but the new gaffer will have to be in tune with what we're trying to do, not just trying to do the same as everyone else.

Personally, I'd like to see the present assistant manager as the new gaffer with maybe Sol Bamber as his assistant with a view to taking over in due course.

So, yeah, it's a project alright , and it's so clever that it's almost cheating. We're fighting our battles in a way that we've got a much better chance of winning than we deserve on resources and takent -It can and will succeed if it's allowed to.

Not living in Wales, I hear a lot of people who don't support the club praising the results which Sir Neil has achieved already and talking about the clever tactics of Cardiff City. Many are grudgingly admitting that they'll get there in the end too.
WTF?