Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
You mean the manager that got us promoted 4 years after we got promoted last time?

How about we're stagnating and could do better? I hate this "we were sh-t 30 years ago so what are you whining about". The fact is, we're not sh-t now. Do you think Man City's owners think, "we were in League One in 2000, so let's enjoy the ride"? Of course they don't. We're a big club in Championship terms and have to start acting like one. We're an utter shambles off the pitch, as shown by our transfer activity for about the 5th window on the spin. Marlon Pack was signed after the deadline and then he's probably our most important player. It's embarrassing.

To add to that, if this is Warnock's last year, there is no point in keeping him if we're midtable in November. We might as well get the pieces in to get a Director of Football/Head of Recruitment and a new manager to implement a new style of play. I'm not asking for much, I'm just asking we become semi competent. At the moment, this is Warnock's club and there's going to be a massive culture shock when he leaves. If we can address those changes in the middle of a "nothing" season, then the ootential damage will be hopefully limited.