+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Two more TV games. Sheff Weds at home and Jacks away

Two more TV games. Sheff Weds at home and Jacks away

Fixture changes.

Cardiff City vs. Sheffield Wednesday: 7:45pm, Friday 18th October

Swansea City vs. Cardiff City: 12pm, Sunday 27th October

Re: Two more TV games. Sheff Weds at home and Jacks away

It's all very well Sky choosing to televise Cardiff's games - results apart, they've usually produced something worth watching in the last few years (what did I just say?).

But this is playing havoc with Cardiff City TV and the poor sods like me living abroad and having scheduled matches off the screen for one reason or another. I think only 2 games this season have actually been shown live so far

Am I right in saying there'll be only two home matches that would've kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday by the time we get to November?

I'm going to be handing my ST back at this rate! Another game moved to a weekday! Better off with a flex ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I'm going to be handing my ST back at this rate! Another game moved to a weekday! Better off with a flex ticket!
    Exactly what I did 2 years ago mate. ST was a complete waste of money, especially as I live about 110 miles from Cardiff, so impossible to get to any games other than those with a 3pm Saturday ko.

Good luck with getting a refund on a season ticket. I had hoped to have moved back to Cardiff from Scotland by now but I’ve been unable to sell my house. I requested a season ticket refund as I cannot get back for many games, especially if matches are moved for television. I was flat out refused even after an appeal to the ticket office manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    Good luck with getting a refund on a season ticket. I had hoped to have moved back to Cardiff from Scotland by now but I’ve been unable to sell my house. I requested a season ticket refund as I cannot get back for many games, especially if matches are moved for television. I was flat out refused even after an appeal to the ticket office manager.
    That seems really harsh - I would write to Ken Choo

or sell in on here