+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Give Warnock until the Hull game.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Give Warnock until the Hull game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I agree with you. This is why removing Warnock during the season makes no sense. I don't think his job is under threat unless things go really badly.

It's still early doors but if the season continues in the same vein, the decision to persist with Neil will look very poor. After the career he has had it would be a massive shame for it to fizzle.
    As long as we are going to stay up, it makes no sense to keep Warnock if we aren't in a position to go up. We might as well get our new manager time to see the squad and implement his style of play. Whoever comes in is going to need to overhaul our approach and it will take time.

Does anyone trust Dalman, Choo and Tan to make the right appointment if he went?
    There's not an ounce of football sense between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    As long as we are going to stay up, it makes no sense to keep Warnock if we aren't in a position to go up. We might as well get our new manager time to see the squad and implement his style of play. Whoever comes in is going to need to overhaul our approach and it will take time.
    We sold 18,000 season tickets for this season. How many are we going to sell for next season if we don't replace the manager and Warnock doesn't turn it around?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We sold 18,000 season tickets for this season. How many are we going to sell for next season if we don't replace the manager and Warnock doesn't turn it around?
    Less certainly but I think that was always going to be the case if we don't go up. They'll fall off a cliff if it goes very pear shaped but unless the new manager is Paul Trollope mk 2 I think we'll be OK for next season, it's the season after that concerns me.