+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Give Warnock until the Hull game.

Re: Give Warnock until the Hull game.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Yes of course he is for ****s sake. That's why they're paying him all that money and that's why he's re organised the whole club top to bottom , on and off the field . He's around the same age as Churchill was when he was ordering the bombing of Dresden, and if you buy the " confused old chap who's taking it one day at a time on a totally linear basis " act, you're very wrong.
    He's got the mind of a very competent General.
    So, how does a back four that will consist of three thirty plus year olds and a twenty nine year old, backed up by a thirty five year old, come the end of the season fit in with the "project"? Neil Warnock is all about the here and now and I can understand that from his perspective at this stage of his career.

I'm no intellectual, but I would have thought that if someone has to resort to.telling people they are one, it probably means they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    How’s the transfer committee?

How’s the youth academy he’s sorted out for us?
    Hello, hello?

How’s this top to bottom re organisation? The academy? Hello?

You can’t just say it and it miraculously becomes true mate.

Stop talking out your arse.

Yes, he’s brought the fans together and brought an almost immediate good feeling from the cleaners to the piss heads travelling the country watching the team, but he hasn’t re organised **** all top to bottom.

I don’t see us having a great deal of a squad once he goes either to be quite frank.

Being successful with us is all well and good, but you have to leave something as well, a legacy or a squad of hungry players. I don’t think he will manage that tbh. And that’s not a dig at man that stopped the slump and promoted us ether, it’s a realistic opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, how does a back four that will consist of three thirty plus year olds and a twenty nine year old, backed up by a thirty five year old, come the end of the season fit in with the "project"? Neil Warnock is all about the here and now and I can understand that from his perspective at this stage of his career.

I'm no intellectual, but I would have thought that if someone has to resort to.telling people they are one, it probably means they aren't.
    To answer your question with another one: if we get rid of Warnock now and bring in say an Ajax youth coach or manager from La Liga then what on earth are they going to do with the defenders you've listed? We'd be trying out a new style mid-season and likely with players not up to it. I am not fan of spending £6million on Flint when it seems such an expensive and short-term move, but I think it would be doubling down on a mistake to ask Warnock to leave without a fully thought out plan of what happens next, potentially giving what is clearly a hardcore Warnock defence to a more "progressive" manager for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    To answer your question with another one: if we get rid of Warnock now and bring in say an Ajax youth coach or manager from La Liga then what on earth are they going to do with the defenders you've listed? We'd be trying out a new style mid-season and likely with players not up to it. I am not fan of spending £6million on Flint when it seems such an expensive and short-term move, but I think it would be doubling down on a mistake to ask Warnock to leave without a fully thought out plan of what happens next, potentially giving what is clearly a hardcore Warnock defence to a more "progressive" manager for the rest of the season.
    In addition, the best thing Warnock has done is to reunite the club and create such a buzz. As fans, if things do not improve, then we're going to potentially have to lie to ourselves to keep that going while crossing our fingers that behind the scenes they're working on a plan of what happens next.

I think it would be doubling down on a mistake to ask Warnock to leave without a fully thought out plan of what happens next.
    The board have had a year or more to come up with a plan considering Warnock was potentially going to finish at the end of last season.

The idea that this would be a rushed thing just makes the board look inept.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    The panic on this forum would suggest a relegation battle.

If we got rid of Warnock we should hire him a week later on a short term contract as there wouldn't be any better for that.
    😂😂

So if you win on Friday night you will move into a play off position. Oh and it’s still August. Not much loyalty to Warnock on here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

What's the logic there then. I didn't raise the matter of course, but that's by the way.

Let's examine your statement since you're interested in intellectual thought.

1. Why would I be " resorting " to anything, ( what am I trying to achieve).
    2. If Picasso had told someone that he was an artist we would, by your logic , conclude that he probably wasn't. Would that conclusion be sound ?

Let me give you a more logical construction regarding what you can deduce from a message board posting - If a man draws conclusions on some gut feeling, tinged with personal animosity about a matter which he has insufficient information to work with, then the conclusions he has reached are very unlikely to be correct. Can you see how that works ?

Hello, hello?

How’s this top to bottom re organisation? The academy? Hello?

You can’t just say it and it miraculously becomes true mate.

Stop talking out your arse.

Yes, he’s brought the fans together and brought an almost immediate good feeling from the cleaners to the piss heads travelling the country watching the team, but he hasn’t re organised **** all top to bottom.

I don’t see us having a great deal of a squad once he goes either to be quite frank.

Being successful with us is all well and good, but you have to leave something as well, a legacy or a squad of hungry players. I don’t think he will manage that tbh. And that’s not a dig at man that stopped the slump and promoted us ether, it’s a realistic opinion.
    Hellloooooo

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    What's the logic there then. I didn't raise the matter of course, but that's by the way.

Let's examine your statement since you're interested in intellectual thought.

1. Why would I be " resorting " to anything, ( what am I trying to achieve).
    2. If Picasso had told someone that he was an artist we would, by your logic , conclude that he probably wasn't. Would that conclusion be sound ?

Let me give you a more logical construction regarding what you can deduce from a message board posting - If a man draws conclusions on some gut feeling, tinged with personal animosity about a matter which he has insufficient information to work with, then the conclusions he has reached are very unlikely to be correct. Can you see how that works ?
    **** off Barnett. Every one of your guises get even more boring than the last. Get a ****ing girlfriend or something

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    So if you win on Friday night you will move into a play off position. Oh and it’s still August. Not much loyalty to Warnock on here right now.
    I’m not disloyal for pointing out I don’t believe it will work out for us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    **** off Barnett. Every one of your guises get even more boring than the last. Get a ****ing girlfriend or something
    Does this mean I share my surname with an intellectual? Good lord.

So if you win on Friday night you will move into a play off position. Oh and it’s still August.
    Never mind all that Pearcey. We’re far more interested in the manager’s blueprints and legacy these days don’t you know.

Might be a bit difficult that one? Hes got a head like Rocky Dennis.

If he won that game against Fulham and eventually kept us up, he would be given freedom of the city.

Funny how quickly people turn

Why is it these trolls can write and write, but you challenge them one one part of their post, a simple basic point, and they avoid answering like the plague?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Might be a bit difficult that one? Hes got a head like Rocky Dennis.

I was in college with lad who was nicknamed Rocky Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    If he won that game against Fulham and eventually kept us up, he would be given freedom of the city.

Loads complained about the football in the promotion season

Loads did it in the PL

Loads would have still done it if we stayed up...

But as we’re now down in a lower division with a better squad, is it too much to have a little ambition and then question it when you don’t see that ambition and challenge from the team and manager?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

That Fulham game where he sent on Rhys Healey as our saviour? In the Premier League? That Fulham game?

I was in college with lad who was nicknamed Rocky Dennis
    Poor ****er

First Team

That's a classic example of a sunk cost fallacy.

First Team

Loads complained about the football in the promotion season

Loads did it in the PL

Loads would have still done it if we stayed up...

But as we’re now down in a lower division with a better squad, is it too much to have a little ambition and then question it when you don’t see that ambition and challenge from the team and manager?
    Correct. We have been awful to watch since mid '17-'18.

First Team

My friend, the result against you was somewhat of an anomaly but the "style" of play was not. Hence a few of us have basically had it with Warnockball (whether we end up 1st or 24th).

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    A war crime.
    As long as we're comparing Warnock to Churchill let's not forget Gallipoli.

Or the 1945 election and what resulted from it.