+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dai Hunt 60th Birthday Party

Re: Dai Hunt 60th Birthday Party

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    60, FFS, this means he’s got a bus pass now !!!!!!

We’ll all have to sit in the single seats at the front, imagine travelling from north Cardiff to town, with “ OUR DAVE” sat next to you
    Passengers have enough to worry about when you get on the bus, old fruit

Is he the bloke on the left of the picture? Many years ago he used to stand under the TV gantry in Ninian Park even before the seats were fitted and shout abuse at the players, and the crowd (what little of it there was) used to squirm with embarrassment and move away from him quicker than a rat up a drainpipe. A truly strange individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Is he the bloke on the left of the picture? Many years ago he used to stand under the TV gantry in Ninian Park even before the seats were fitted and shout abuse at the players, and the crowd (what little of it there was) used to squirm with embarrassment and move away from him quicker than a rat up a drainpipe. A truly strange individual.
    yep, that's him. I would be interested to know how this invite and acceptance happened -presumably shouted at a distance like the other "conversations" Dai has had with players and managers in the past. Actually I take that back - I wouldn't be interested. What has happened here is that someone has invited a stranger to their birthday party, and the stranger didn't show up.

Why this guy thinks he’s some sort of Cardiff city royalty is beyond belief.

Neil probably told him he’d go to his birthday just to get rid of him, I can’t imagine Dai just asked him once

We should give Warnock until the Hull game to attend one of Dai's parties imo

Was the party at £5 a pint CCS ????

These type of threads used to happen regularly years ago
    I reckon Talksport is Dai himself.

Snubbing Dai is scant reward for asking him to give the team talk during Warnock's tenure:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Snubbing Dai is scant reward for asking him to give the team talk during Warnock's tenure:

His walk in....”Hiya”

I think the club have done well by him ,not many get invited to the internal bowels of a club .

I've met him and its not easy going .

I can think of a few other long serving fans, older than dear Dai, that deserve more than he has been allowed .

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think the club have done well by him ,not many get invited to the internal bowels of a club .

I've met him and its not easy going .

I can think of a few other long serving fans, older than dear Dai, that deserve more than he has been allowed .
    "Internal bowels"

My external bowels have been giving me jip since the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I've no sympathy, but I'm already on his naughty list from a few years back
    It wasn't you that shouted for him to the Ayatollah when he was on his scooter?

Fair play to Dai, big game tomorrow night, Warnock in/out threads, Boris the Buffoon’s government in turmoil, anger/ admiration at the JBs start to the season etc etc, yet he’s holding his own at the top of the message board. Not many posters, unless they’ve unfortunately just passed away, can stir up the masses on this scale 😂😂😂

SuperBluebirds91

To be honest I couldn’t care less about the guy and have no respect for him. He was very rude to my sister and me at a home match this season and we weren’t even talking to him. We were talking amongst ourselves and my sister was over the moon about a player she had just met for whom she’s waited for that moment for a couple of years. He butted in on the conversation and had a go at her. She was quite confused thinking hang on we are on the same team here but he continued to be quite offensive. I don’t care how long or what he has done for the club - I wouldn’t want fans like that at the club I and my family support. Up u til then I didn’t really know much about him apart from one previous time when he was shouting a few rows behind us and we were just thinking who on earth is that. He is a disgrace tbh and my sister was quite upset after that for abit. Ruined her moment there in any case.

In fairness the guy is clearly mentally ill, I don't think it's fair to call him a discgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    To be honest I couldn’t care less about the guy and have no respect for him. He was very rude to my sister and me at a home match this season and we weren’t even talking to him. We were talking amongst ourselves and my sister was over the moon about a player she had just met for whom she’s waited for that moment for a couple of years. He butted in on the conversation and had a go at her. She was quite confused thinking hang on we are on the same team here but he continued to be quite offensive. I don’t care how long or what he has done for the club - I wouldn’t want fans like that at the club I and my family support. Up u til then I didn’t really know much about him apart from one previous time when he was shouting a few rows behind us and we were just thinking who on earth is that. He is a disgrace tbh and my sister was quite upset after that for abit. Ruined her moment there in any case.
    Who was the player, what did he say?

He's pretty harmless really.

I could understand him being a bit upset that they didn't attend but I can also most certainly imagine him taking something tongue in cheek as genuine.

But at least he and Malky were best mates...

Attachment 3226
    Did Malky pay for the operation to have his hand turned around the right way?

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Did Malky pay for the operation to have his hand turned around the right way?
    Most observant of you!
    Very well done.
    I noticed that after Shopping when it was too late to change the hand. Before posting it this time, I tried to crop out the mistake, but nought gets by the eagle-eyed Malckent.

But at least he and Malky were best mates...

Attachment 3226
    Is that Prince Andrew's hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Is that Prince Andrew's hand?
    It's most infra dig to jump on the bandwagon, mush - does nothing for your street cred - in any case it's Reg Isidore's hand.

I asked Peter Enckelman to delivery my first born 11 years ago but he didn't show up, i'm glad now in hindsight as he would've probably dropped him

Most observant of you!
    Very well done.
    I noticed that after Shopping when it was too late to change the hand. Before posting it this time, I tried to crop out the mistake, but nought gets by the eagle-eyed Malckent.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    My point is why say you will attend but not turn up? Just say you cant make it. Easy enough rather than bare faced lies. Gone down in my estimation. Typical overpaid prima donas
    I’m not overpaid and I can be a **** as well...