+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dai Hunt 60th Birthday Party

Re: Dai Hunt 60th Birthday Party

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    It wasn't you that shouted for him to the Ayatollah when he was on his scooter?
    ****ing hell 😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    To be honest I couldn’t care less about the guy and have no respect for him. He was very rude to my sister and me at a home match this season and we weren’t even talking to him. We were talking amongst ourselves and my sister was over the moon about a player she had just met for whom she’s waited for that moment for a couple of years. He butted in on the conversation and had a go at her. She was quite confused thinking hang on we are on the same team here but he continued to be quite offensive. I don’t care how long or what he has done for the club - I wouldn’t want fans like that at the club I and my family support. Up u til then I didn’t really know much about him apart from one previous time when he was shouting a few rows behind us and we were just thinking who on earth is that. He is a disgrace tbh and my sister was quite upset after that for abit. Ruined her moment there in any case.
    Matey, I've known him since the early 70s when he was in the same year as me in Whitchurch Comp. It was obvious then that he had mental issues. Unfortunately they have got a lot worse over the last 49 years. He is pretty harmless though. But yeah, he can be very annoying and does lack basic social skills and graces

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Matey, I've known him since the early 70s when he was in the same year as me in Whitchurch Comp. It was obvious then that he had mental issues. Unfortunately they have got a lot worse over the last 49 years. He is pretty harmless though. But yeah, he can be very annoying and does lack basic social skills and graces
    You sure it was Whitchurch Comp and not Whitchurch Hospital 😱

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He was a year ahead of me at WHS.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    He was a year ahead of me at WHS.
    Not a stream ahead of you I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    Was tonight. Had a really good time with him, friends and family. Unfortunately Neil Warnock and a few players promised to turn up but never attended. Only last night Neil told him that he would pop along for a short while and bring a birthday cake for him. Nobody from CCFC turned up.
    I'm absolutely disgusted with Neil and the players for tagging him along, only to let him down on the night. A total bunch of tossers !!
    F**k me, and they call the younger generation snowflakes

Standing by him now by players car park he is fumming. Everyone is asking him about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Standing by him now by players car park he is fumming. Everyone is asking him about it lol
    He probably shouted to Neil “you coming to my party” for about 4 months on the trot. Neil said yes to shut him up.

What’s he got to be fuming about?

Not a stream ahead of you I hope!
    I do recall there was a 1Z when I started. Housed across the alley and identified by screams and shouts coming from the classroom. More Dai Hunt territory at a guess. But....I am now a ST holder but a scarfs length from him in the Canton. And for the record...top band.

I tell you what, before Thatcher's 'Care In The Community Act of 1989, Dai would have by now been incarcerated in the likes of the old Whitchurch Hospital. Allowed out for special occasions though, like City home games

I sometimes share a bus home with him to north Cardiff and he'll talk to anybody. However the way Dai gets treated by a few on here is plain and simple bullying. He may be eccentric but i'd rather a few more Dai Hunts than the coke up twanks we have running around.

So this wasn't a pisstake then? Someone is genuinely upset that they didn't know didn't attend their birthday?

I don't get how being a nuisance gets you some sort of celebrity recognition.

I feel like going to be hooked on a wind up but am genuinely intrigued

Lets be honest here, Dai is a sandwich short of a picnic ( has a few mental issues ) , it never sits well with me when people take the pee out of him, but he is a PITA and can be very confrontational

but does anyone actually think that NW was going to arrive and bring him a cake ? ? ? maybe Dai should have gone one better and asked NW to burst out of a cake singing " happy birthday mr president " , or would that be asking too much ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Lets be honest here, Dai is a sandwich short of a picnic ( has a few mental issues ) , it never sits well with me when people take the pee out of him, but he is a PITA and can be very confrontational

but does anyone actually think that NW was going to arrive and bring him a cake ? ? ? maybe Dai should have gone one better and asked NW to burst out of a cake singing " happy birthday mr president " , or would that be asking too much ? ? ?
    "Don't take the piss"

*Takes the piss*

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy View Post
    dai hunt got into the inner workings of the club for being a ****

id have knocked him out if id heard what he said to tom heaton when he was going to work

anyone at the club who let him in after that is an utter ****ing joke

**** dai hunt
    Dai Hunt, has mental health issues. This has been alluded to in this thread by myself and others, knocking him out won't do him any good, or you either. It would just make you look like one of the coked up chavvy scumheads that attach themselves to our club like an uncontrollable cancerous growth.The man is obviously ill, and anyone of any intelligence would be able to see that within two minutes of being in his presence. Also, I am sure everyone at the club knows about Dai

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Dai Hunt, has mental health issues. This has been alluded to in this thread by myself and others, knocking him out won't do him any good, or you either. It would just make you look like one of the coked up chavvy scumheads that attach themselves to our club like an uncontrollable cancerous growth.The man is obviously ill, and anyone of any intelligence would be able to see that within two minutes of being in his presence. Also, I am sure everyone at the club knows about Dai
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=da...q2dDbV8N1tAhM:

This is a wind up. Surely no one is seriously criticising NW for not turning up at Dai Hunts party with a cake and a few players.😂😂😂😂

I'm still sad that he didn't win Pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
    I sometimes share a bus home with him to north Cardiff and he'll talk to anybody.
    Talk to, or talk at?

He's a royal pain in the arse. I moved from my beloved season ticket spot back at NP to get as far away from him as possible. His relentless shouting genuinely spoiled some games and his badgering of the players is just beyond. He's not some harmless eccentric. If he is genuinely fuming that a stranger who he spends his weekend bellowing at didn't show up to his birthday party and has mental health issues which mean he doesn't recognise just how bonkers that is, then his family and friends need to do something to manage his expectations.

Fair play to him though - this thread is now longer than the Fulham match thread!

While he is an absolute pain and spoils matches for those around him,that doesn't
    mean to say he is mentally ill. He might be simply one loaf short of a picnic; in other words too thick to realise the affect his behaviour has on others.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "Don't take the piss"

*Takes the piss*
    You really should read my posts a little better, i know you are really keen to reply to all of my posts, but take a 10 second breather and maybe re-read what i have posted

At no point did i say "Don't take the piss" out of Dai, he is big enough and ugly enough to speak for himself, i said it never sits well with me when people do, and people do, even to his face

I hope that clears up your misunderstanding of my post

people have mentioned tom heaton, whats the story with that ? ? ?

people have mentioned tom heaton, whats the story with that ? ? ?
    Apologies for link to dark side

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt...hp?f=2&t=68586

You really should read my posts a little better, i know you are really keen to reply to all of my posts, but take a 10 second breather and maybe re-read what i have posted

At no point did i say "Don't take the piss" out of Dai, he is big enough and ugly enough to speak for himself, i said it never sits well with me when people do, and people do, even to his face

I hope that clears up your misunderstanding of my post
    It never sits well with you, but you're happy to say he's sandwiches short of a picnic and obviously has mental issues. And then you took the piss out of his birthday request by saying Neil should have jumped out of a cake.

Ok for you to do it though.