+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russell slade appointed Hereford manager

Re: Russell slade appointed Hereford manager

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And with a load of players who had gotten us promoted to the Premier League a couple of years previously.
    Fair point but only Connolly (remember him?), Mason (for half a season), Whittingham, Ralls, Gunnarsson, Marshall, the rest were new or OGS' cast offs.

For the second half of the season the team was mainly, Marshall, Pelter, Malone, O'Keefe, Manga, Connolly, Noone, Immers, Pilkington, Ralls, Whittingham.

Give the man some credit, not long before he'll be installed in our Hall of Fame!! (if we have one)

Lyn Davies, the goalkeeper not the long jumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Slade told Tan to undo the rebrand, and we owe him a debt of gratitude for that.
    Who told what? Slade took credit for a few things, ill give him that.. Only thing owed is gratitude for his comedy show, and it’s not over yet 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Who told what? Slade took credit for a few things, ill give him that.. Only thing owed is gratitude for his comedy show, and it’s not over yet ��
    I know this was the case. I don't spread rumours and I don't start them. Tan trusted Slade, and Slade told him the only way to fix the club was to reverse the rebrand.