+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Footage of Dean Saunders arrest

Footage of Dean Saunders arrest

Re: Footage of Dean Saunders arrest

There are far more problems that need addressing in society than a pissed-up ex-footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    There are far more problems that need addressing in society than a pissed-up ex-footballer.
    Yes good point, like the police officers going to tell someone their loved one had been killed by a drunk driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Banc Blue View Post
    Yes good point, like the police officers going to tell someone their loved one had been killed by a drunk driver.
    This.

Do you think the Mirror posted that video to propose a "what if"?

Totally agree. Just cos there are worse things going on doesn’t mean he should get a free ride.
    He was absolutely arseholed in that video and thankfully he didn’t hurt or kill anyone.

More than a good post could have been a life lost.

Do you think the Mirror posted that video to propose a "what if"?
    The footage has clearly been released because the CPS are not happy with this pissed up arsehole trying to get his sentence reduced. Is it right it’s got into the hands of the Mirror? Probably not but there’s obviously a bigger picture here. He’s not had a 3 or 4 drinks and going to fail a breathalyser but still in charge of his faculties. He’s absolutely pissed out of his tree.

Hope he gets his sentence doubled on appeal. Absolute state of him in that video how does he have the neck to complain he’s been harshly treated?

Blaming medication indeed. Dearie me. Take ownership you wanker.

To be honest he's making more sense on that video than he does on talksport every morning the thick twat.

I can't stand the guy

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The footage has clearly been released because the CPS are not happy with this pissed up arsehole trying to get his sentence reduced. Is it right it’s got into the hands of the Mirror? Probably not but there’s obviously a bigger picture here. He’s not had a 3 or 4 drinks and going to fail a breathalyser but still in charge of his faculties. He’s absolutely pissed out of his tree.

Hope he gets his sentence doubled on appeal. Absolute state of him in that video how does he have the neck to complain he’s been harshly treated?

Absolutely wrong this video has reached the public domain. He has clearly been caught out though and showed stupidity in refusing to take a breathalyser. No sympathy for him at all. He needs to serve his time and admit his selfish behaviour.

Complete ****ing arsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

I agree, what an arsehole he is

3 pints all day.???!!!!

Cant he be done for contempt of court as well.?

Hope they double his sentence. He should have done his time and apologised.

Lucky he didnt kill anyone. Arrogant tw@t.

3 pints of spirit with about 10 pints of mixer.

He’s pissed

This, a million times.

If his car's swerving about all over the road should they ignore him and drive on in case they come across a murder or Donald Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    3 pints of spirit with about 10 pints of mixer.

He’s pissed
    100%

He's had at least 5/6+ pints easily

Why isn't the police force self funding going by all the footage that seems to be coming into the public eye?

I have lost somone to a drunk driver 21years of age he was,van mounted the pavement and dragged him for half mile up Fabian way
    stuck under the van.Drunk drivers KILL.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I have lost somone to a drunk driver 21years of age he was,van mounted the pavement and dragged him for half mile up Fabian way
    stuck under the van.Drunk drivers KILL.
    Me too, 2 people killed, one by a drunk in a lane the other in town who mounted the kerb. Both in their 20’s, prime of life.
    As if Saunders couldn’t afford a taxi ffs....I hope he does the 10 weeks to teach the arrogant twat a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    3 pints all day.???!!!!

Cant he be done for contempt of court as well.?

Hope they double his sentence. He should have done his time and apologised.

Lucky he didnt kill anyone. Arrogant tw@t.
    This and more.

At first I thought to get jail was harsh, seeing this he’s 3 times or more over the limit, he’s pissed and would of killed someone, should of got 6 months

Just hope he never does it again. Disgraceful twat.

He was constantly pissed on the BBC during the Euros

People constantly forget how dangerous cars are - as a motorcyclist - I've been robbed of friends and have seen many more injured at the hands of criminals like him. And not far behind drink drivers in the w@nker stakes are phone users at the wheel. No excuse at all for it - it's been proved to be as dangerous as drink driving. It's about time we started seriously cracking down on it.

Even if as he claims it was the combination of medication and drink that still doesn’t excuse him choosing to drive ! Especially when he there is no way listening to him and watching him in that video that he should be behind the wheel !

Was this really the first time he had that combination of medication and drink and he wasn’t aware he would be like that ?