+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 FULHAM. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 FULHAM. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Completely disagree, Niasse never looked capable of scoring whereas I think given service Glatzel will
    Agree, up to a point.
    Glatzel needs to anticipate more. Against Blackburn I had high hopes but he needs to offer better options.
    Hope he isn't a toys out of the pram merchant.
    I would have given Bogle at least 20 minutes though it could be a case of we've spent heeps on this guy so play him.

One other thing, Tomlin cannot start in this set up, he has to come off the bench and be an impact player.

Has, or will, a referee ever give a keeper two yellow cards for time-wasting. That is the only way it will be stopped.

Difficult to understand the Fulham approach. Looked to be happy with a draw when, in my opinion, they could have won the game easily.

Did Murphy really get Man of the Match?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Said earlier we need to pass a bit quicker and get crosses in sooner

I worry for Glatzel, he gets absolutely **** all to work with. He was having to come deep then was out of position when we won the ball back.
    I worry for Glatzel too. Like past strikers they are made to look worse than they are because they don't get the service.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    If that was the best Fulham have to offer they wont be challenging. We are slowly improving.
    Murphy is so frustrating Warnock needs to keep kicking him up the arse.
    With players back and new ones gelling we will be top6.
    Top 6? You're deluded, there is no chance whatsoever. Mid table at best unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Has, or will, a referee ever give a keeper two yellow cards for time-wasting. That is the only way it will be stopped.

Difficult to understand the Fulham approach. Looked to be happy with a draw when, in my opinion, they could have won the game easily.
    Seemed that the entire Fulham side could have been booked for time-wasting from the first minute.
    Sessegnon in particular, was continually picking up the ball when there was a free kick or throw-in and chucking it taway from the kick or throw position.
    Sky stats showed they made well oveer 600 passes, over half of them were sideways. Bit like "The Swansea way"

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Agree, up to a point.
    Glatzel needs to anticipate more. Against Blackburn I had high hopes but he needs to offer better options.
    Hope he isn't a toys out of the pram merchant.
    I would have given Bogle at least 20 minutes though it could be a case of we've spent heeps on this guy so play him.

One other thing, Tomlin cannot start in this set up, he has to come off the bench and be an impact player.
    5.5 million really isn’t heaps is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    I worry for Glatzel too. Like past strikers they are made to look worse than they are because they don't get the service.
    I wonder how long he can keep doing it with no goal as reward before his confidence goes and his head drops.

Like others have pointed out on here and me and my mates have discussed in the pub, Warnocks record with strikers may be more to do with the way he plays the game than the ability they possess.

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    Top 6? You're deluded, there is no chance whatsoever. Mid table at best unfortunately.
    No, I disagree. We are getting better, albeit slowly. From what I have seen so far there is nothing to worry about in this league and the sooner we realise that, the better. Scum v Scum later will be an interesting watch later as they have been the form teams so far.

Steady progress, first away point at Blackburn and now a draw against the mighty Fulham, who didn't impress me at all

But for a great save from Bettinelli we'd have been 2-0 up and out of sight at half-time