Thread: Agent Arter

Agent Arter

Mission Complete

Re: Agent Arter

great dive 10 from me

The foul on Ralls is the most Arter tackle I've ever seen

Embarrassing. Had a bit of Chico Flores about it.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    The foul on Ralls is the most Arter tackle I've ever seen
    😂

Any footage of his second yellow?

Quote Originally Posted by Banc Blue View Post
    Any footage of his second yellow?
    https://www.skysports.com/football/c...am/live/409411

I liked Arter when he played for us and always thought he gave 100%.

I did hope he got a good reception tonight but after this glad he gets everything he deserves.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1167532967079665668

He's rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    He's rubbish
    ****ing right, he's crap and was crap for us. He's done well to make a living out of the game.

Scott Parker's thoughts

The question you have to ask yourself is: did he get touched? If he’s got touched, then it’s a foul. Now maybe he has gone down a little bit late, but if he doesn’t go down then they get a corner. I understand what we’re saying here, but if he’s been touched, then it’s a foul. The big question is, has he touched him? And for me, [Morrison’s] clearly gone across him and affected him. That’s just my point, that’s how I see it.

You need to understand, this game’s being played at a ridiculous pace, and when we look at things nice and slow in replays, frame by frame, of course things always look worse. At the end of the day, when the player’s on the field running at pace… Look, I see it for what it is, I understand that, but my point is that if he’s been touched then it’s a foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Scott Parker's thoughts

The question you have to ask yourself is: did he get touched? If he’s got touched, then it’s a foul. Now maybe he has gone down a little bit late, but if he doesn’t go down then they get a corner. I understand what we’re saying here, but if he’s been touched, then it’s a foul. The big question is, has he touched him? And for me, [Morrison’s] clearly gone across him and affected him. That’s just my point, that’s how I see it.

You need to understand, this game’s being played at a ridiculous pace, and when we look at things nice and slow in replays, frame by frame, of course things always look worse. At the end of the day, when the player’s on the field running at pace… Look, I see it for what it is, I understand that, but my point is that if he’s been touched then it’s a foul.
    Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock said:

"It was a red card, and he probably should have been booked for throwing the ball at the linesman in the first half.

"You know what you're going to get with Harry, he did brilliantly for us and he's a super lad.

"He's a nightmare for a manager. He [Scott Parker] is a relative but he'll be pulling his hair out, he just can't change.

"You can look at him [Arter] in the face and tell him to calm down and he'll say 'yeah, yeah' and you think it's registered. But then he'll go and kick somebody. But he's a hell of a lad to have in the dressing room."

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock said:

"It was a red card, and he probably should have been booked for throwing the ball at the linesman in the first half.

"You know what you're going to get with Harry, he did brilliantly for us and he's a super lad.

"He's a nightmare for a manager. He [Scott Parker] is a relative but he'll be pulling his hair out, he just can't change.

"You can look at him [Arter] in the face and tell him to calm down and he'll say 'yeah, yeah' and you think it's registered. But then he'll go and kick somebody. But he's a hell of a lad to have in the dressing room."
    I hope a few myths were dispelled about Arter tonight. He's no player, infact he can be a liability. How he was rated so highly by so many of our fans is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Scott Parker's thoughts

Rubbish, touching someone doesn't make it a foul. He also says the game is played at pace, which is true, and is why it's impossible not to make contact with other players.

A lame attempt to defend his player. Might as well not bother.

There were a couple of soft free kicks given tonight which could easily have been given as bookings but weren't given.

Whether Morrison touched him or not, Arter dived no question.

Deserved all he got.

By the way, brother in law defending him. Feck off!

Parker is right about things sometimes looking worse when they're slowed down. All the more damning that it looked such a ****ing ridiculous dive in real-time. Just after getting a yellow. What was Arter thinking?

‘Game being played at pace??????’, Sean Morrison was involved in the incident!! Pace doesn’t enter the equation 😉

Media relations doesn't seem to be Scotty's strongest point.

"if there was contact it was a foul", glad you're not a ref, Scott.