+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A dreadful team to watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Good man, I'm pleased for you.

I'm aware that plenty of Cardiff City fans didn't enjoy the game, but it's different strokes for different folks.
    When you say 'plenty' I assume that you are referring to yourself and about another twenty people who regularly post on here. There were another 20000+ people actually at the game who might just have something different to say, as they actually support/like the club in the first place.

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    When you say 'plenty' I assume that you are referring to yourself and about another twenty people who regularly post on here.
    You assume incorrectly, as usual. When I said plenty, I was referring to the people I've spoken to either in person or via text since Friday night, the comments I've read on social media feeds from friends who were at the game and the comments of other fans on social media who I don't know personally but were also at the game. Of the many people I know personally who remain active City fans, I've yet to see or hear anything from any of them that suggests they were impressed with their team's performance on Friday night. Indeed, the polar opposite is the case.