+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A dreadful team to watch

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    You clearly appreciate Tan getting Cardiff up the leagues because you've started going to a lot of games. Yeah, ok so you're not putting money "directly" into Tan's pocket, but getting your mate to but a ticket then paying your mate for the ticket is a creative loophole I'll give you that.
    Ooooh, such venom! I love it!

That’s not how it works at all, I haven’t paid for a home ticket in any way, shape or form since 2012, but I have enjoyed going to a few games in recent seasons. Three so far in 2019/20, two of which were utter garbage, but it’s always good to see a bit of live football and catch up with friends, even when the game’s dire.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Ooooh, such venom! I love it!

Mask has slipped Mr Principled. Give my regards to all the other "boycotters"

I'm sorry, do I know you?
    In fairness he doesn’t need to ‘know’ you to work it out.

Lots of people have from your posts, so he is hardly alone is he? 🤷*♂️

Mask has slipped Mr Principled. Give my regards to all the other "boycotters"
    It seems to really irritate you that there were those of us who opposed Tan's rebrand while you supported it. You seem very bitter about that. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    In fairness he doesn’t need to ‘know’ you to work it out.
    I wondered why he was using my real name when I don't believe I know him. No big deal, but it's a bit cowardly really.

It seems to really irritate you that there were those of us who opposed Tan's rebrand while you supported it. You seem very bitter about that. Weird.
    Yeah, you opposed it by not going to games but actually going to games. Same as the rest of us.

Yeah, you opposed it by not going to games but actually going to games. Same as the rest of us.
    I never saw them play in red at home. Not once. By the time I got around to seeing a home game post-rebrand, Slade was the manager. Still haven't put a penny in, as I said would be the case in August 2012. Don't actively support the club any more, but enjoy going to games occasionally.

I'm totally comfortable with my position and have been since 2012. You seem distinctly uncomfortable with yours.

http://thelonegunmanblog.blogspot.co...lour_1920.html

So you go to games on your mates spare ticket?

Can understand people who walked away and fair play to those who stuck to their principles. Justifying the fact you go because your mate foots the bill is brilliant though.

I never saw them play in red at home. Not once. By the time I got around to seeing a home game post-rebrand, Slade was the manager. Still haven't put a penny in, as I said would be the case in August 2012. Don't actively support the club any more, but enjoy going to games occasionally.

I'm totally comfortable with my position and have been since 2012. You seem distinctly uncomfortable with yours.

http://thelonegunmanblog.blogspot.co...lour_1920.html
    Perfectly happy with my position dude. I didn't call any fellow fan a name, didn't make fun of old ladies in a stadium and quickly backtrack because you'd upset the wrong people. The Lone Backtracker is what I'll call you from now on. Although you're not alone, you're all at it "I'm never going down there again" when all the while you've been going down there. Don't blame you, and glad you are one of us again. You just need to admit it to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post

Can understand people who walked away and fair play to those who stuck to their principles. Justifying the fact you go because your mate foots the bill is brilliant though.
    Isn't it? Probably all the others are going to games but keeping it quiet. Not the Lone Backtracker though, even in defeat he is as magnanimous as ever.

His personality and character doesn’t contain the ability to back down an inch. As conceited and arrogant a guy as you’re ever likely to come across.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    His personality and character doesn’t contain the ability to back down an inch. As conceited and arrogant a guy as you’re ever likely to come across.
    It is hilarious, not the first time either. He was much the same on Sam Hammam. If he was a country in WW2 it would be Italy.

You know him do you? What’s your real name then? I reckon a few people who stopped going during the rebrand lost the habit of going, know I did. Probably been to less than 10 games since it, mostly free ones offered by mates who couldn’t go etc....maybe just lost a bit of the buzz of going anyway which is understandable considering the rubbish that’s been served up since Dave Jones left.

This Dave Jones sh!t is doing my head in.

Sacked minimum of 2 years late.

Classic (if true)!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    This Dave Jones sh!t is doing my head in.

Sacked minimum of 2 years late.
    Probably right, but I don’t think we’ve played exciting football since, even with malky it was pretty dull and we stumbled to promotion drawing the last 10 games or something. It was what it was with Neil, Tan got lucky financially but then his nativity gripped again as he let him stay too long. All the good work in getting up undone it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Probably right, but I don’t think we’ve played exciting football since, even with malky it was pretty dull and we stumbled to promotion drawing the last 10 games or something. It was what it was with Neil, Tan got lucky financially but then his nativity gripped again as he let him stay too long. All the good work in getting up undone it would seem.
    No one got lucky. Warnock and Malky were miles better managers than Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    You know him do you? What’s your real name then? I reckon a few people who stopped going during the rebrand lost the habit of going, know I did. Probably been to less than 10 games since it, mostly free ones offered by mates who couldn’t go etc....maybe just lost a bit of the buzz of going anyway which is understandable considering the rubbish that’s been served up since Dave Jones left.
    I’m all for every poster on here using their real name to post. It should be the no 1 rule on here.
    Less chance of keyboard warriors that way.
    Still doesn’t stop fans like you and TLG holding the moral high ground about boycotting. You’ll only go when you both get a freebie. Pair of jokers!

Perfectly happy with my position dude. I didn't call any fellow fan a name, didn't make fun of old ladies in a stadium and quickly backtrack because you'd upset the wrong people. The Lone Backtracker is what I'll call you from now on. Although you're not alone, you're all at it "I'm never going down there again" when all the while you've been going down there. Don't blame you, and glad you are one of us again. You just need to admit it to yourself.
    Making fun of old ladies?

Who did he upset that he shit his pants and had to backpeddle

I’m all for every poster on here using their real name to post. It should be the no 1 rule on here.
    Still doesn’t stop fans like you and TLG holding the moral high ground about boycotting. You’ll only go when you both get a freebie. Pair of jokers!
    I’ve got no objection to anybody asking who I am. I wouldn’t want it plastered all over the board though. And nothing to do with hiding behind a keyboard either..but imagine someone I work for seeing my posts **** that

It’s the internet you sausage, anonymity should always be an option.

There’s absolute weirdos on this board who I wouldn’t want knowing my name, far too much info can be found on someone if you know their name and roughly where they live

I’m actually bored at games at the moment. We play long ball football with people that don’t like long balls and then keep it on the ground for our less able players

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Making fun of old ladies?

Who did he upset that he shit his pants and had to backpeddle
    Two elderly ladies had red wigs on at a game on TV. TLG gets all venomous (he likes the venom) and makes some ill-thought remaks. But one of the mums has a son who posts on here and is a bit bigger and harder than TLG expected. TLG suddenly didn't like venom anymore and I'm not sure I've seen a finer grovelling act on the internet ever.

I’ve paid for a few too, point being I’ve lost the habit, it doesn’t interest me that much anymore. Besides which I get offered free tickets a lot but rarely bother, 2 or 3 this season alone. I guess I have better things to do these days. No moral high ground. Anytime you would like to call me a joker to my face just pm me and we can meet up, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    It’s the internet you sausage, anonymity should always be an option.

There’s absolute weirdos on this board who I wouldn’t want knowing my name, far too much info can be found on someone if you know their name and roughly where they live
    You are right about the weirdos, always going to be a few in society so bound to be a few on here. The latest few will implode and come back with a new username like they always have done.