Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You: "I don't want to sound rude and use a stronger word"
    CI2: "Well you can be rude all you like dear"
    You: "I didn't think I was rude".

Comedy gold!
    😂😂😂😂

Re: Dont allow democracy die ??

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Ego battle that I am waging? What ego battle is that? I think you have me confused with someone else as I don't engage with your posts and only responded to your stupid reply to mine. And your posts ooze ego, that's for sure. Superior education, superior judgement, independent thinker blah, blah, blah...
    I have managed to have sensible conversations over the years with everyone except WB/you. Pity you can't say the same aboput your interactions with other posters in the weeks/years you have been on here.
    Your conversations were only amicable because your debating partners all get their information from the same sources. As soon as you were challenged you took umbrage that someone would dare to question your ideas and beliefs. You are the perfect example of somebody who lives in an echo chamber. People like yourself, lardy and cyril are intolerant, and even to this day have a hard time accepting the reality that you have all been conned. However, the good news is it's not too late to change your ways!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Your conversations were only amicable because your debating partners all get their information from the same sources. As soon as you were challenged you took umbrage that someone would dare to question your ideas and beliefs. You are the perfect example of somebody who lives in an echo chamber. People like yourself, lardy and cyril are intolerant, and even to this day have a hard time accepting the reality that you have all been conned. However, the good news is it's not too late to change your ways!
    You have no idea how I vote or my political leanings. You won't even find a reference or link I have posted to any other source to support an argument of mine so stop being such a complete and deceptive idiot.

You have no idea how I vote or my political leanings. You won't even find a reference or link I have posted to any other source to support an argument of mine so stop being such a complete and deceptive idiot.

Oh, I think we can reasonably guess what your political leanings are from the content of your posts can't we ?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Oh, I think we can reasonably guess what your political leanings are from the content of your posts can't we ?
    I find it incredible that people who claim to be incredibly intelligent, superior and experts in analysis have to fabricate stories on here about other posters. Find me references to my political leanings and find references I have referred to regarding my political views. It's put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Political leanings and voting habits have nothing to do with whether something is true or false. We are back to that old chestnut of fictional reality v objective reality. Many people on here are easily duped, and they get annoyed when you point it out. That's why they like to exist in their own echo chambers, where they can all pat each other on the back, and celebrate their collective false beliefs in unison. To be fair to TBG, he has worked out that established religion is a man-made construct, but unfortunately he can't seem to apply the same logic to any of the other stuff that resides inside his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Political leanings and voting habits have nothing to do with whether something is true or false. We are back to that old chestnut of fictional reality v objective reality. Many people on here are easily duped, and they get annoyed when you point it out. That's why they like to exist in their own echo chambers, where they can all pat each other on the back, and celebrate their collective false beliefs in unison. To be fair to TBG, he has worked out that established religion is a man-made construct, but unfortunately he can't seem to apply the same logic to any of the other stuff that resides inside his head.
    I'm still waiting for any evidence whatsoever about the sources I supposedly get my information from. You are a complete fantasist. Again.

Don't waste your breath replying WB/RB. You are on ignore and I won't see your overbloated egotistical and ludicrous comments that have no bearing on anything that I have ever written. Good luck in baiting the next sucker.

I'm still waiting for any evidence whatsoever about the sources I supposedly get my information from. You are a complete fantasist. Again.
    You completely failed to recognise that the Kavanaugh hoax was a political stunt to prevent a judge being selected for the supreme court on political grounds. Not even the presence of Michael Avenatti controlling one of the alledged victims piqued your curiosity. This followed on from the spying and attempted overthrow of the newly elected US president by the same political machinery. Even today you are clueless about these events, yet you call me fantasist. I am to the left of Blair on the political spectrum, but even I can spot wrongdoing when it is so blatantly obvious!

Don't waste your breath replying WB/RB. You are on ignore and I won't see your overbloated egotistical and ludicrous comments that have no bearing on anything that I have ever written. Good luck in baiting the next sucker.
    Yep, it's time to bury your head in the sand, cos you don't like it when you are confronted with the truth. You and your ilk are all the same, maybe it's time to bring back God and start the process all over again from the beginning?

Well, first of all I can deduce from the things you post that you will not really ignore this, but will most definitely read it. No doubt it will be hard to resist replying , but you can't really can you ? Never mind - you and I know you read it.

Anyways, we can guess very accurately where you get your information because the information which you use is in many cases completely false. I think WB and I are probably familiar with the origins of these particular falsehoods and, since it seems unlikely that you happened to create the same intricate falsehoods yourself , then you must have received them - directly or indirectly - from the source of those original falsehoods .

This is how we catch people letting secrets out you see - by telling each one a false secret and seeing which one ends up in the wrong hands. Very simple really.
    By the way, who fabricated stories about other posters ? Oh , actually you can't answer can you ? I forgot you're pretending not to read this!

Christine Ford's lawyer says Ford acted to protect Roe v Wade when she spoke to a select group of supporters. It was all political bollocks with a clear motive against Kavanaugh right from the beginning, but people will choose to ignore reality, and some like TBG will end up frothing at the mouth as they fall for the same old political dirty tricks. Don't let democracy die? What a joke!