Re: Bale

Sent off. Stupid.

W
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Sent off. Stupid.
    What a shame

Two very soft bookings, I agreed with the commentators who said that in other countries Bale wouldn't have been sent off, particularly when you consider Xhaka committed 7 fouls today and was only booked in second half stoppage time

Just seen the second yellow. Incredibly harsh.

Harsh as feck.
    However 2 goals, second of which was a great finish.

Bale, James & Wilson going into the next Wales game with some recent scoring form

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bale, James & Wilson going into the next Wales game with some recent scoring form
    Yep. No Ramsey or Brooks but with these three we should have enough to win and get back on track.

A bit worried about who will be in midfield on Friday night. Ampadu isn’t getting any game time at the moment. Ramsey is out. Allen is in awful form and getting hammered by Stoke fans. Vaulks can’t make the Cardiff team. It’s a big problem for Giggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    A bit worried about who will be in midfield on Friday night. Ampadu isn’t getting any game time at the moment. Ramsey is out. Allen is in awful form and getting hammered by Stoke fans. Vaulks can’t make the Cardiff team. It’s a big problem for Giggs.
    This is the team for me:

GK Hennessey

RB Roberts
    CB Mepham
    CB Rodon
    LB Taylor - how match fit is Davies?

CDM Allen
    RCM J Williams
    LCM Wilson

RW Bale
    CF Lawrence
    LW James

It's too soon for Levitt, but I'd like to see him have a runout in Monday's friendly. He's a superb passer of the ball.

It's too soon for Levitt, but I'd like to see him have a runout in Monday's friendly. He's a superb passer of the ball.

I'd expect him and Morrell to get some game time against Belarus

Fair play, all of that in just one game - none of the usual 3 years of video compilations. He looks quite a prospect.

Giggs can always employ Warnock's tactics and bypass midfield entirely!

We should never have let Bale go, sell on clause or no sell on clause!!!