Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
In my opinion the club is doing, and has done very well.

I have sometimes formed very different opinions to the manager on certain issues, but I've got the plain common sense to understand that he knows more than me on these matters, and the practical realism to know that as long as he's the one in charge and giving the orders, then it's my duty to support whatever decisions he makes.
Neil Warnock brought on Rhys Healey vs Fulham, in a must win game and 2 games later, he was sold to MK Dons, while leaving Bobby Reid on the bench. Warnock has enough experience to be criticised and while he has done extremely well for Cardiff City in the main, there are times when I think what on Earth are you doing? It was a gamble and it did not work at all, and he should be questioned why he did it.

Can you honestly say we've bought well under Warnock? His free transfers and bargains have been sensational but the minute the chequebook comes out, they flop. We've spent over 40m in fees under him and we've got a second choice keeper and Josh Murphy out of it. I'm deliberately excluding this season's players as it is too early to judge.

Also, you are aware that these people care about the club as well? People don't whine about what he could/should have done because they're being tossers. Most of the posters on this website desperately want us to succeed.