+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our Supporters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Our Supporters

I’d have thought being critical, moaning when you reckon things are going wrong, having a go at poor performances etc is a fair indication that you do care about the club, the Gunman gets slagged out on occasions for pointing out the obvious ( ok, he does enjoy playing up when he’s hooked someone) but, no matter how much he denies it, he does it because he cares, he followed the City for too long just to flick the switch off. We all care in my opinion, it’s just that things piss us off now & again and there’s no better place than a message board to let off steam. The OP must have been horrified when he first picked up a fanzine (if he ever did!!!) and read gritty articles on the club rather than the sanitised, everything’s marvellous dronings of the official programme. Unless he’s taking the piss out of us all he’s completely missing the point of club message boards.

Re: Our Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’d have thought being critical, moaning when you reckon things are going wrong, having a go at poor performances etc is a fair indication that you do care about the club, the Gunman gets slagged out on occasions for pointing out the obvious ( ok, he does enjoy playing up when he’s hooked someone) but, no matter how much he denies it, he does it because he cares, he followed the City for too long just to flick the switch off. We all care in my opinion, it’s just that things piss us off now & again and there’s no better place than a message board to let off steam. The OP must have been horrified when he first picked up a fanzine (if he ever did!!!) and read gritty articles on the club rather than the sanitised, everything’s marvellous dronings of the official programme. Unless he’s taking the piss out of us all he’s completely missing the point of club message boards.
    blwdi bob on