+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Our Supporters

Re: Our Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    All very fair and well put points.
    I've been Tomlin's biggest doubter, but right now he's doing well and maybe he'll prove us wrong .
    You're right that people wouldn't like the reality of a different style in my opinion, but conversely I think they'll get onside once they see some improved results.
    See, I don't see the system as the problem , but the fact that some of the new players aren't doing it properly yet. However , I can see them catching on and I don't think it'll be long now till things improve.

It's great to see the grown ups here starting to make sensible reasoned arguments on the subject rather than a load of badly brought up yobos swearing at people just because they can.
    What are your thoughts on the academy?

Also Tomlin was a complete passenger against Fulham.

There is no need for the fans to call for Warnocks head he has already said he's leaving.
    Why give him carte Blanche to " I might go at Christmas if its not working out"
    Utter bollox from the club to give him parachute payments to spend and let this outcome become a probability.
    The chairman and owner took the easy option because they haven't an ounce of football knowledge between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    What are your thoughts on the academy?

Also Tomlin was a complete passenger against Fulham.

I've said before that I know nothing about how academies are supposed to work so I can't say anything constructive, but it does seem to have problems. As for Tomlin, I've slated him so much in the past and I'm so pleased with his unexpected progress that I'm not going to jump on him. In fact , he played a couple of very good balls through.

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy View Post
    oh **** off you stupid shit stirring little c unt

f uck right off son

That's exactly the kind of moronic nonsense I'm talking about. I'm just not going to respond to you in future if you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy View Post
    gutted. be a shame not to talk to an international football manager from time to time
    International manager? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    That's exactly the kind of moronic nonsense I'm talking about. I'm just not going to respond to you in future if you do that.
    Ronnie. What is the most significant change in football the last ten years? You had this on your license exams. Hint for number one. Football adopted creating unbalance from, what sport? And what is the second? 🤔

Whoa ! I didn't say that. The yobbo bloke said it because I said I wouldn't answer him if he just kept swearing and name calling instead of being rational.