Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
+1, yes bring back Loramski.
I never went away. Loan Watch got shut down though, I thought I'd mentioned it on here. Velikonja House was being redeveloped and we had to share an office with an online sex toys firm. It was an accident waiting to happen to be honest and when a young lad got sent a game of anal hoopla instead of a signed photo of Rhys Healey our goose was cooked.

That's a decent article that Lawnmower has put up. I didn't realise Dan Martin was at Weston, him and Connor Davies are indefatigable full backs who get up and down their touchlines all game. There's more to full back play that, as Declan John found out, but they're great fun to watch. Dan Griffiths was a Velikonjaesque goalscorer for our Academy last season, it will be interesting to see how he gets on. George Ratcliffe already seems to be impressing in goal at Barry.

It's not a great level that those lads are playing at but they're only young and any regular first team football has to be better than being involved with our under-23s at present, especially if TOBW's horror stories about the 'football' they're playing this season are correct.