+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thoughts - after 6 games

Thoughts - after 6 games

Re: Thoughts - after 6 games

Fulham aren't as good on grass as they appear on paper, Swansea have been the most skilled, most comfortable on the ball, and the most tenacious team of any i've watched this season, as much as it pains me to say, I can see those bastards bagging a top two spot along with Leeds who also look good, maybe Fulham have a decent chance of winning the play-offs

Fed up with SKY live games already

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    Fulham aren't as good on grass as they appear on paper, Swansea have been the most skilled, most comfortable on the ball, and the most tenacious team of any i've watched this season, as much as it pains me to say, I can see those bastards bagging a top two spot along with Leeds who also look good, maybe FULHAM have a decent chance of winning the play-offs
    They’re the “Geoff Boycott” of football !!!! Boring to watch, but they’ll stay there till the end of play !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Fed up with SKY live games already
    ****ing hell you know you mean business when the '' is nowhere to be seen.

Swansea will not go up. Think top 6 will be Fulham
    Leeds
    Cardiff
    Preston
    Wba
    Swansea

I'm still confident we will get better and just need a decent run. Don't think the league is as good as when we went up last time so.if we can continue to.over achieve then we have a chance

Fulham will not get promoted

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Leeds
    Cardiff
    Preston
    Wba
    Swansea

I'm still confident we will get better and just need a decent run. Don't think the league is as good as when we went up last time so.if we can continue to.over achieve then we have a chance
    I thought scumsea were already promoted? A jack i know is already talking about what players they will keep and who he would like to see brought in
    They really do think they are special i remember them wanting us to get promoted so they would be gauranteed six points only for them to get relegated
    The deluded bunch that keep giving

Swansea can naff off

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Leeds
    Cardiff
    Preston
    Wba
    Swansea

But neither is the team this time, shirely?