+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Johnson, I know I'm biased, but..................................

Re: Johnson, I know I'm biased, but..................................

He didn't take the podium as he was hard at work negotiating a deal and asking for Amazon's and other large corporations that enjoy Luxembourg special tax status to give a little bit more to the poorer folk and countries ( oh so fair to the rest ) good on you little old Luxo and Eire , bet they worry , we might upset that little apple cart ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He didn't take the podium as he was hard at work negotiating a deal and asking for Amazon's and other large corporations that enjoy Luxembourg special tax status to give a little bit more to the poorer folk and countries ( oh so fair to the rest ) good on you little old Luxo and Eire , bet they worry , we might upset that little apple cart ?
    He's never been hard at work in his life.

Were you in the meeting then?
    Perhaps he needs to start looking closer to home in regards tax avoidance/
    I await your response.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Were you in the meeting then?
    Perhaps he needs to start looking closer to home in regards tax avoidance/
    I await your response.
    Absolutely tax the bloody lot I say folk swanning around with two cars , multilpe holidays, high end TV and mobile subscriptions, fiver a pint .

Latest (inside ) news from sources in Luxembourg is the no show was down to Boris and Juncker getting absolutely bladdered.

The Luxembourg PM was sent out to save the day , he missed the souffle and ended up just garnering more leave voters, for the Brexit Election .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Not so much Incredible Hulk but more lamentable Sulk.

He himself said it was because of the protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And The Sun are just confused!

Kendall's fitness is not in question

An aside to the Brexit debate: I walked from Italy into Switzerland (a non-EU state) and back yesterday through an official border post without showing my passport. I know that Switzerland has a trading agreement with the EU but I was surprised that such free movement was permitted without displaying even one's ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    An aside to the Brexit debate: I walked from Italy into Switzerland (a non-EU state) and back yesterday through an official border post without showing my passport. I know that Switzerland has a trading agreement with the EU but I was surprised that such free movement was permitted without displaying even one's ID.
    You naughty boy!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He himself said it was because of the protesters.
    He's a shrinking violet

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's because Switzerland is part of Schengen. I'm actually a bit surprised that a traveller like yourself was surprised.

We're not in Schengen so it's nowt to do with brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's because Switzerland is part of Schengen. I'm actually a bit surprised that a traveller like yourself was surprised.
    As do Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. I thought everybody knew that!