+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good call Mike

Good call Mike

Re: Good call Mike

One of the stupidest points ever made lost forever though. Xsnaggle shouldn't be allowed to live that down.

What?

Someone started an incendiary thread which was, after 10 minutes, already well down the road of becoming the racism/brexit/abusive 7 pager it was destined to be

Potential to be housed in the "Alternative Forum"?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Someone started an incendiary thread which was, after 10 minutes, already well down the road of becoming the racism/brexit/abusive 7 pager it was destined to be
    I suppose any title with "Tell this women" (SIC) and "Piss off back where she's from" isn't ever going to go well.

More posts like the Dai Hunt/Neil Warnock face off thread please.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    One of the stupidest points ever made lost forever though. Xsnaggle shouldn't be allowed to live that down.
    Live what dow?n I only pointed out to you that what you stated as a fact is not yet a fact, but I did concede that it was quite probable.
    It was other people who started posting insulting comments?
    So what must I liive down apart from pointing out an error?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Live what dow?n I only pointed out to you that what you stated as a fact is not yet a fact, but I did concede that it was quite probable.
    It was other people who started posting insulting comments?
    So what must I liive down apart from pointing out an error?
    You said everything is project fear until it happens even when things have evidence showing they will happen. Painfully stupid.

You said everything is project fear until it happens even when things have evidence showing they will happen. Painfully stupid.
    But the Breaking Point billboard, Turkey joining the EU, EU army, etc etc - that wasn't project fear at all

I still can't believe people fell for the turkey thing. 2 minutes of research was more than enough to show that was bollocks.

International

Now that is a clear lie. At no time did I mention 'project' anything. I said your statement that people "will" die as a result of no deal Brexit is not a fact. It is a fear until it actually happens. I also said that you were 'probably' correct . Tell me which part of that is stupid and why I have verbal abuse everytime I say something in here that certain people disagree with .

International

You cannot have evidence of something before it happens it's not possible
    I was not disagreeing with your point I just dislike people stating opinion however well researched as fact before it happens what ever the subject

You said i was fear mongering when it isn't fear mongering it is a definite consequence of a no deal brexit.

And of course you can have evidence of something before it happens

You cannot have evidence of something before it happens it's not possible
    What about someone with a life ending illness? Until they drop dead, is the suggestion that the illness will kill them only an opinion?

The moral of the story is don't believe anything you read on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    The moral of the story is don't believe anything you read on the side of a bus.
    I once got on a bus that said it was going to Merthyr. I thought "surely not" and jumped on. Fcking thing ended up in bloody Merthyr. I was tamping!

International

You said i was fear mongering when it isn't fear mongering it is a definite consequence of a no deal brexit.

And of course you can have evidence of something before it happens
    I did not say yiu were fear mongering. That is also a lie. I only said what I stated above. What can you gave evidence of before it exists or happens? It cannot be a definite consequence before it happens. If not an argument it's just English.

I did not say yiu were fear mongering. That is also a lie. I only said what I stated above. What can you gave evidence of before it exists or happens? It cannot be a definite consequence before it happens. If not an argument it's just English.
    On the basis of the first 6 games there is evidence to suggest that Cardiff City will not achieve automatic promotion this season. Does that help?

International

Yup that not a fact. It is a suggestion based on previous facts. Simples

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    What about someone with a life ending illness? Until they drop dead, is the suggestion that the illness will kill them only an opinion?
    Yes. People do sometimes recover from them and many other live far longer than the prognosis indicates

International

Come on Croesy. Give me a fact that hasn't happened yet? Dont give in lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I once got on a bus that said it was going to Merthyr. I thought "surely not" and jumped on. Fcking thing ended up in bloody Merthyr. I was tamping!
    The moral of that story is believe everything you read on the side of a bus.