Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
This might be up there with one of the most ridiculous things he's posted on here: "It's an excellent parody but of course it's the Cardiff City message board , not the Wales one.
I should think that there are actually quite a lot of Cardiff supporters who aren't Welsh. The ownership, management and playing staff certainly aren't ."

The implication that we can only discuss Cardiff City on this board, considering the wide array of topics he himself has discussed on here, is beyond laughable

Some of the comments above are in varying degrees very stupid. I'm not sure whether some of them understand that the OP here was parodying a post I made elsewhere , or whether they think I made the OP using another fake ID , ( which I don't have), or what ???

That's not directed at you 123. However , in answer to what you said, no I wasn't suggesting that people can't discuss Wales ( or anything else ) here. I was merely answering the OP's implication that people here MUST or SHOULD be committed to the Welsh national team. Very understandable if people here ARE interested in the Welsh team, but not compulsory or anything because it's a club site not a national one.

I kind of feel sorry for the OP because even though he set out to take the piss out of me, ( quite amusingly I thought), he's getting torn to pieces by the hyenas who didn't understand what he said, or somehow thought that because he used my words he must be me.

I'm sorry , but there are some very thick people here and the trouble is that they've got such a nasty streak to go with it.